The Arrest Report is now available for Wednesday, October 14th, 2020. Agencies in Thurston County made 1 felony arrest, 8 misdemeanor arrests, and 5 warrant arrests (2 felony, 3 misdemeanor) – for a total of 14.
- Trent, K. Assault 3rd Degree, Assault 4th Degree DV. 2400 blk Harrison Ave NW. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Buford, P. Violation of a court order. Additional charges added at Olympia City Jail. Arrested by Olympia PD.
- Fisher, G. Possession of Drug Paraphernalia. 1500 blk Harrison Ave NW. Arrested by Olympia PD, released on scene.
- Foy, D. Assault 4th Degree DV, False Reporting, Probation Violation (6). 400 blk Cooper Point Rd SW. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Olympia City Jail.
- Meyer, R. Use of Drug Paraphernalia. 900 blk Cooper Point Rd SW. Arrested by Olympia PD, released on scene.
- Ockerman, B. Assault 4th Degree. 200 blk Rice St SW. Arrested by Yelm PD, not booked into jail.
- Simmons, C. DWLS 3rd Degree. 5100 blk College St SE. Arrested by Lacey PD, released on scene.
- Stenek, K. Criminal Trespass. 400 blk Franklin St NE. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Olympia City Jail.
- Stepetin, M. DWLS 3rd Degree. 500 Yelm Ave E. Arrested by Yelm PD, released on scene.
Warrants (Felony or Misdemeanor)
- Brannam, T. Failure to Comply (2) (M). 900 blk Plum St SE. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Olympia City Jail.
- Curley, E. DWLS 2nd Degree (M), Driving under the influence 1+ priors last 10 years (M), Ignition Interlock Violation (M). Unknown location of arrest. Arrested by Thurston County SO, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Peck, D. DWLS 3rd Degree (M). 4500 blk 15th Ave NE. Arrested by Lacey PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Vega, R. DOC Violation – Escape Community Custody (F). 400 blk Capitol Way N. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Ziegler, J. Residential Burglary (F), Trafficking in Stolen Property 2nd Degree (F). 2300 blk College St SE. Arrested by Lacey PD, held in Thurston County Jail.
*Being arrested does not mean that a person is guilty of the charge(s) listed and all persons are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. Charges listed are initial offenses referred by the officer at the time of arrest that are based on probable cause (except in the case of a warrant arrest). The Prosecutor decides if charges will be filed in court, and if so, what those charges will be.
Please also understand that this report does not include any misdemeanor arrests made by TCSO or WSP that don’t result in a suspect being booked into jail. Misdemeanor suspects are often “cited and released”, depending on the crime, at the discretion of the Officer. We have no way of finding this information quickly.
Those who would like more information about a specific case can find it by searching the various jail rosters and other online resources, such as the “Daily Bulletin” on the Police2Citizen website.