The Arrest Report is now available for Monday, October 26th, 2020. Agencies in Thurston County made 4 felony arrests, 8 misdemeanor arrests, and 2 warrant arrest (0 felony, 2 misdemeanor) – for a total of 14.
- Bailey, J. Residential Burglary DV. 100 blk Lee St SW. Arrested by Tumwater PD, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Derosa, R. Indecent Exposure – Felony with previous convictions. 5200 blk Capitol Blvd SE. Arrested by Tumwater PD, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Digiacomo, K. Felony Harassment Domestic Viol. 14300 blk Mountain Vista Ln SE. Arrested by Thurston County SO, held in Thurston County Jail.
- LaPierre, A. Assault 3rd Degree Law Enforcement. 3500 blk Pacific Ave SE. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Beckford, G. DWLS 3rd Degree. 700 blk College St SE. Arrested by Lacey PD, released on scene.
- Heffernan, S. Theft 3rd Degree – Shoplifting, Resisting Arrest. 1300 blk Galaxy Dr NE. Arrested by Lacey PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Kretchman, K. DWLS 3rd Degree, Ignition Interlock Violation. 9200 blk Littlerock Rd SW. Arrested by Tumwater PD, released on scene.
- Maynard, R. DWLS 3rd Degree. 16500 blk 103rd Ave SE. Arrested by Yelm PD, released on scene.
- Russell, D. DWLS 3rd Degree. 16600 Canal Rd SE. Arrested by Yelm PD, released on scene.
- Speno, N. Assault 4th Degree DV, Reckless Endangerment DV. 2900 blk Capital Mall Dr SW. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Olympia City Jail.
- Tasesa, I. Theft 3rd Degree – Shoplifting. 1400 blk Marvin Rd NE. Arrested by Lacey PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Weber, N. Probation Violation (2). Additional charges added at Olympia City Jail.
Warrants (Felony or Misdemeanor)
- Mauro, G. Hit and Run Unattended Property Damage (M). 100 blk College St SE. Arrested by Lacey PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Sanders, J. Malicious Mischief 3rd Degree (M), Theft 3rd Degree (M). 200 blk McKenzie Ave SW. Arrested by Yelm PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
*Being arrested does not mean that a person is guilty of the charge(s) listed and all persons are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. Charges listed are initial offenses referred by the officer at the time of arrest that are based on probable cause (except in the case of a warrant arrest). The Prosecutor decides if charges will be filed in court, and if so, what those charges will be.
Please also understand that this report does not include any misdemeanor arrests made by TCSO or WSP that don’t result in a suspect being booked into jail. Misdemeanor suspects are often “cited and released”, depending on the crime, at the discretion of the Officer. We have no way of finding this information quickly.
Those who would like more information about a specific case can find it by searching the various jail rosters and other online resources, such as the “Daily Bulletin” on the Police2Citizen website.