The Arrest Report is now available for Wednesday, October 28th, 2020. Agencies in Thurston County made 2 felony arrests, 7 misdemeanor arrests, and 4 warrant arrest (1 felony, 3 misdemeanor) – for a total of 13.
- Foster, D. Residential Burglary DV, Violation of No-Contact Order DV. Unknown location of arrest. Arrested by Thurston County SO, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Wright, T. Unlawful Imprisonment DV. 7200 blk Henderson Blvd SW. Arrested by Tumwater PD, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Baron, S. DWLS 3rd Degree. 4200 blk Martin Way E. Arrested by Lacey PD, released on scene.
- Gonsalves, T. Assault 4th Degree DV. Unknown location of arrest. Arrested by Thurston County SO, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Jensen, I. Harassment. 600 blk 4th Ave E. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Olympia City Jail.
- Kneeland, S. Theft 3rd Degree – Shoplifting. 1400 blk Galaxy Dr NE. Arrested by Lacey PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Peo, T. DWLS 3rd Degree. 5200 blk Yelm Hwy SE. Arrested by Lacey PD, released on scene.
- Phillips, J. Harassment. 2300 blk 4th Ave W. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Olympia City Jail.
- Velazquez, M. DWLS 3rd Degree, Ignition Interlock Violation. 2100 blk Caton Way SW. Arrested by Olympia PD, released on scene.
Warrants (Felony or Misdemeanor)
- Escarcega, D. DOC Violation – Escape Community Custody (F). 700 blk Sleater Kinney Rd SE. Arrested by Lacey PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Gardenhire, V. Violation of No-Contact Order DV (M), Violation of Protection Order DV (M). 11700 blk Yelm Hwy SE. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Olympia City Jail.
- McClanahan, L. Assault 4th Degree DV (M). 1100 blk Yelm Ave E. Arrested by Yelm PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Squally, A. Disorderly Conduct (M), Obstructing a Public Servant (M). Unknown location of arrest. Arrested by Nisqually Tribal PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
*Being arrested does not mean that a person is guilty of the charge(s) listed and all persons are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. Charges listed are initial offenses referred by the officer at the time of arrest that are based on probable cause (except in the case of a warrant arrest). The Prosecutor decides if charges will be filed in court, and if so, what those charges will be.
Please also understand that this report does not include any misdemeanor arrests made by TCSO or WSP that don’t result in a suspect being booked into jail. Misdemeanor suspects are often “cited and released”, depending on the crime, at the discretion of the Officer. We have no way of finding this information quickly.
Those who would like more information about a specific case can find it by searching the various jail rosters and other online resources, such as the “Daily Bulletin” on the Police2Citizen website.