The Arrest Report is now available for Saturday, October 31st, 2020. Agencies in Thurston County made 10 misdemeanor arrests, and 4 warrant arrests (3 felony, 1 misdemeanor) – for a total of 14.
There are no felony arrests to report.
- Anderson, A. Hit and Run Unattended, Driving under the Influence 1+ priors last 10 yrs, DWLS 3rd Degree. Unknown location of arrest. Arrested by WA State Patrol, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Eagan, J. Driving under the Influence. 1400 blk Yelm Ave E. Arrested by Yelm PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Foster, M. Assault 4th Degree DV. 600 blk Irving St SW. Arrested by Tumwater PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Grinde, R. DWLS 3rd Degree. 1100 blk Yelm Ave E. Arrested by Yelm PD, released on scene.
- Herron, J. Criminal Trespass 2nd Degree. 4700 blk Yelm Hwy SE. Arrested by Lacey PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Munson, J. Violation of Protection Order DV. 100 blk Thurston Ave NE. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Olympia City Jail.
- Parker, D. Theft 3rd Degree – Shoplifting. 4500 blk Lacey Blvd SE. Arrested by Lacey PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Richards, D. Criminal Trespass. 400 blk Lilly Rd NE. Arrested by Olympia PD, released on scene.
- Rouse, M. Assault 4th Degree. 2000 blk Pacific Ave SE. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Olympia City Jail.
- Sheeran, M. DWLS 3rd Degree. 300 blk 1st St N. Arrested by Yelm PD, released on scene.
Warrants (Felony or Misdemeanor)
- Bourgault, P. DOC Violation – Escape Community Custody (F). 7500 blk Old Hwy 99 SE. Arrested by Tumwater PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Kernodle, D. DOC Violation – Escape Community Custody (F). 100 blk College St SE. Arrested by Lacey PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Pehl, M. Theft 3rd Degree (M). 200 blk McKenzie Ave SE. Arrested by Yelm PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Rozenfeld, C. DOC Violation – Probation Violation (F). 100 blk S 2nd Ave SW. Arrested by Tumwater PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
*Being arrested does not mean that a person is guilty of the charge(s) listed and all persons are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. Charges listed are initial offenses referred by the officer at the time of arrest that are based on probable cause (except in the case of a warrant arrest). The Prosecutor decides if charges will be filed in court, and if so, what those charges will be.
Please also understand that this report does not include any misdemeanor arrests made by TCSO or WSP that don’t result in a suspect being booked into jail. Misdemeanor suspects are often “cited and released”, depending on the crime, at the discretion of the Officer. We have no way of finding this information quickly.
Those who would like more information about a specific case can find it by searching the various jail rosters and other online resources, such as the “Daily Bulletin” on the Police2Citizen website.