The Arrest Report is now available for Wednesday, November 11th, 2020. Agencies in Thurston County made 3 felony arrests, 8 misdemeanor arrests, and 3 warrant arrests (3 felony, 0 misdemeanor) for a total of 14.
- Duran, E. Possession Controlled Substance with Intent to Deliver Synthetic Narcotic, Failure to Register as a Sex Offender, Failure to Transfer Title within 45 days (M). 3300 blk Harrison Ave NW. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Farmer, J. Felony Harassment DV. 500 blk Division St NW. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Miller, Z. Burglary 2nd Degree, Malicious Mischief 1st Degree. 7600 blk Old Hwy 99 SE. Arrested by Tumwater PD, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Espinoza, J. Driving without a License. 16400 blk Railway Rd SE. Arrested by Yelm PD, released on scene.
- Howard, C. Assault 4th Degree DV. 1600 blk Bigelow Ave NE. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Olympia City Jail.
- Lawhead, T. DWLS 3rd Degree. 100 blk Sussex Ave E. Arrested by Tenino PD, released on scene.
- Podbielan, K. Disorderly Conduct. 10500 blk Creek St SE. Arrested by Yelm PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Ricks, L. Violation of No-Contact Order DV. 2300 blk 9th Ave SW. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Olympia City Jail.
- Rios-Campos, P. DWLS 3rd Degree. 600 blk Yelm Ave W. Arrested by Yelm PD, released on scene.
- Rush, J. Theft 3rd Degree – Shoplifting. 4800 blk Pacific Ave SE. Arrested by Lacey PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- West, E. Assault 4th Degree DV, Harassment DV. 1100 blk Cooper Pt Rd SW. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Olympia City Jail.
Warrants (Felony or Misdemeanor)
- Belford, W. DOC Violation – Escape Community Custody (F). 400 blk Cooper Pt Rd SW. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Cleaver, T. Assault in Violation of No-Contact Order DV (F), Felony Harassment DV (F). Unknown location of arrest. Arrested by Thurston County Sheriff, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Siverson, K. DOC Violation – Escape Community Custody (F). 400 blk Sleater Kinney Rd SE. Arrested by Lacey PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
*Being arrested does not mean that a person is guilty of the charge(s) listed and all persons are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. Charges listed are initial offenses referred by the officer at the time of arrest that are based on probable cause (except in the case of a warrant arrest). The Prosecutor decides if charges will be filed in court, and if so, what those charges will be.
Please also understand that this report does not include any misdemeanor arrests made by TCSO or WSP that don’t result in a suspect being booked into jail. Misdemeanor suspects are often “cited and released”, depending on the crime, at the discretion of the Officer. We have no way of finding this information quickly.
Those who would like more information about a specific case can find it by searching the various jail rosters and other online resources, such as the “Daily Bulletin” on the Police2Citizen website.