The Arrest Report is now available for Thursday, November 26th, 2020. Agencies in Thurston County made 2 felony arrests and 5 misdemeanor arrests for a total of 7.
- Mertz, Je. Felony Harassment DV, Reckless Endangerment DV (M). Unknown location of arrest. Arrested by Thurston County Sheriff, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Mertz, Jo. Unlawful Possession of Firearm 2nd Degree. Unknown location of arrest. Arrested by Thurston County Sheriff, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Hickerson, M. Theft 3rd Degree, Malicious Mischief 3rd Degree. 800 blk Weir St SE. Arrested by Lacey PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Lacina, L. Reckless Burning. 500 blk Sleater Kinney Rd SE. Arrested by Lacey PD, released on scene.
- Leongneefuk-Ahnee, K. Assault 4th Degree. 3300 blk College St SE. Arrested by Lacey PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Martinson, A. Violation of Protection Order DV. 3500 blk Pear St SE. Arrested by Tumwater PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Miurha, A. Vehicle Prowling 2nd Degree, Malicious Mischief 3rd Degree. 5000 blk Kendrick St SE. Arrested by Lacey PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
*Being arrested does not mean that a person is guilty of the charge(s) listed and all persons are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. Charges listed are initial offenses referred by the officer at the time of arrest that are based on probable cause (except in the case of a warrant arrest). The Prosecutor decides if charges will be filed in court, and if so, what those charges will be.
Please also understand that this report does not include any misdemeanor arrests made by TCSO or WSP that don’t result in a suspect being booked into jail. Misdemeanor suspects are often “cited and released”, depending on the crime, at the discretion of the Officer. We have no way of finding this information quickly.
Those who would like more information about a specific case can find it by searching the various jail rosters and other online resources, such as the “Daily Bulletin” on the Police2Citizen website.