The Arrest Report is now available for Thursday, December 10th, 2020. Agencies in Thurston County made 1 felony arrest, 6 misdemeanor arrests and 2 warrant arrest (1 felony, 1 misdemeanor) for a total of 9.
- Zeller, R. Assault 3rd Degree. Unknown location of arrest. Arrested by Thurston County Sheriff, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Barstad, S. Assault 4th Degree DV. Unknown location of arrest. Arrested by Thurston County Sheriff, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Beacon, J. Disorderly Conduct. 4700 blk Yelm Hwy SE. Arrested by Lacey PD, released on scene.
- Brown, A. Assault 4th Degree DV, Violation of No-Contact Order. 15300 blk 104th Ave SE. Arrested by Yelm PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Cavin, C. Violation of No-Contact Order DV. 3200 blk Capital Mall Dr SW. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Olympia City Jail.
- Houck, C. Criminal Trespass 1st Degree, Theft 3rd Degree – Shoplifting, Use of Drug Paraphernalia. 17100 blk SR 507. Arrested by Yelm PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Miller, R. DWLS 1st Degree, Ignition Interlock Violation. 1300 blk 11th Ave SE. Arrested by Olympia PD, released on scene.
Warrants – Felony or Misdemeanor
- Fisher, M. DOC Violation – Escape Community Custody (F), Criminal Trespass 2nd Degree (M). 1100 blk Galaxy Dr NE. Arrested by Lacey PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Knowles, J. Criminal Trespass 1st Degree. 200 blk McKenzie Ave SE. Arrested by Yelm PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
*Being arrested does not mean that a person is guilty of the charge(s) listed and all persons are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. Charges listed are initial offenses referred by the officer at the time of arrest that are based on probable cause (except in the case of a warrant arrest). The Prosecutor decides if charges will be filed in court, and if so, what those charges will be.
Please also understand that this report does not include any misdemeanor arrests made by TCSO or WSP that don’t result in a suspect being booked into jail. Misdemeanor suspects are often “cited and released”, depending on the crime, at the discretion of the Officer. We have no way of finding this information quickly.
Those who would like more information about a specific case can find it by searching the various jail rosters and other online resources, such as the “Daily Bulletin” on the Police2Citizen website.