The Arrest Report is now available for Monday, December 14th, 2020. Agencies in Thurston County made 3 felony arrests, 5 misdemeanor arrests, and 2 warrant arrest (1 felony, 1 misdemeanor) for a total of 10.
- Keyes, C. Possession Controlled Subst – Synthetic Narco, DOC Violation – Escape Community Custody (F- W). 1300 blk Galaxy Dr NE. Arrested by Lacey PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Lattany, E. Assault 3rd Degree – Law Enforcement, Malicious Mischief 2nd Degree. 1100 blk Plum St SE. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Ricks, L. Stalking, Violation of Court Order (M). 2300 blk 9th Ave SW. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Gideon, S. DWLS 3rd Degree. 300 blk Howard St N. Arrested by Tenino PD, released on scene.
- Lacina, L. Criminal Trespass 2nd Degree. 4300 blk 14th Ave SE. Arrested by Lacey PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Meeks, F. DWLS 3rd Degree. 5400 blk 22nd Ave SE. Arrested by Lacey PD, released on scene.
- Unroe, S. DWLS 3rd Degree. 4600 blk Lacey Blvd SE. Arrested by Lacey PD, released on scene.
- Vasquez-Luna, S. Driving under the Influence. 3200 blk Pacific Ave SE. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Olympia City Jail.
Warrants – Felony or Misdemeanor
- Locke, C. DWLS 2nd Degree (2) (M), Failure to Transfer Title within 45 days. 200 blk McKenzie Ave SE. Arrested by Yelm PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Lopez, E. DOC Violation – Escape Community Custody (F). 7400 blk Betti Ln NE. Arrested by Lacey PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
*Being arrested does not mean that a person is guilty of the charge(s) listed and all persons are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. Charges listed are initial offenses referred by the officer at the time of arrest that are based on probable cause (except in the case of a warrant arrest). The Prosecutor decides if charges will be filed in court, and if so, what those charges will be.
Please also understand that this report does not include any misdemeanor arrests made by TCSO or WSP that don’t result in a suspect being booked into jail. Misdemeanor suspects are often “cited and released”, depending on the crime, at the discretion of the Officer. We have no way of finding this information quickly.
Those who would like more information about a specific case can find it by searching the various jail rosters and other online resources, such as the “Daily Bulletin” on the Police2Citizen website.