The Arrest Report is now available for Sunday, December 13th, 2020. Agencies in Thurston County made 2 felony arrests, 5 misdemeanor arrests, and 1 warrant arrest (1 felony, 0 misdemeanor) for a total of 8.
- Boos, N. Possession of Stolen Firearm, Possession Controlled Subst – Heroin. Unknown location of arrest. Arrested by Thurston County Sheriff, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Knowles, J. Eluding Pursuing Police Vehicle, Theft 2nd Degree, Criminal Impersonation 1st Degree, Hit and Run Unattended (M), Possession Controlled Subst – Synthetic, Failure to Register as Sex Offender. 15400 blk Kayla St SE. Arrested by Yelm PD, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Cole, J. DWLS 3rd Degree. 4500 blk Yelm Hwy SE. Arrested by Lacey PD, released on scene.
- Ragiles, K. DWLS 3rd Degree. 5600 blk Lacey Blvd SE. Arrested by Lacey PD, released on scene.
- Thompson, J. Theft 3rd Degree – Shoplifting, Criminal Trespass 1st Degree. 1100 blk Yelm Ave E. Arrested by Yelm PD, released on scene.
- Tyminski, S. Malicious Mischief 3rd Degree. 5300 blk 49th Ave SE. Arrested by Lacey PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Wytcherley, N. Harassment. 400 blk Lilly Rd NE. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Olympia City Jail.
Warrants – Felony or Misdemeanor
- Rush, J. DOC Violation – Escape Community Custody (F). 100 blk Trosper Rd SW. Arrested by Tumwater PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
*Being arrested does not mean that a person is guilty of the charge(s) listed and all persons are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. Charges listed are initial offenses referred by the officer at the time of arrest that are based on probable cause (except in the case of a warrant arrest). The Prosecutor decides if charges will be filed in court, and if so, what those charges will be.
Please also understand that this report does not include any misdemeanor arrests made by TCSO or WSP that don’t result in a suspect being booked into jail. Misdemeanor suspects are often “cited and released”, depending on the crime, at the discretion of the Officer. We have no way of finding this information quickly.
Those who would like more information about a specific case can find it by searching the various jail rosters and other online resources, such as the “Daily Bulletin” on the Police2Citizen website.