The Arrest Report is now available for Wednesday, December 16th, 2020. Agencies in Thurston County made 1 felony arrest, 3 misdemeanor arrests, and 3 warrant arrest (1 felony, 2 misdemeanor) for a total of 7.
- Spencer, R. Felony Harassment – Threats to Kill. 800 blk Israel St SW. Arrested by Tumwater PD, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Flores, A. Theft 3rd Degree – Shoplifting. 1400 blk Galaxy Dr NE. Arrested by Lacey PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Morgan, J. Assault 4th Degree DV. 800 blk Israel Rd SW. Arrested by Tumwater PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Yerrington, D. Assault 4th Degree DV. 2500 blk 42nd Ave SE. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Olympia City Jail.
Warrants – Felony or Misdemeanor
- Hamilton, A. DWLS 3rd Degree (M). 200 blk College St NE. Arrested by Lacey PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Harford, J. Obstructing a Public Servant (M). 600 blk Sleater Kinney Rd SE. Arrested by Lacey PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Sorrell, J. DOC Violation – Escape Community Custody (F). 4100 blk Grotto Ct SW. Arrested by Tumwater PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
*Being arrested does not mean that a person is guilty of the charge(s) listed and all persons are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. Charges listed are initial offenses referred by the officer at the time of arrest that are based on probable cause (except in the case of a warrant arrest). The Prosecutor decides if charges will be filed in court, and if so, what those charges will be.
Please also understand that this report does not include any misdemeanor arrests made by TCSO or WSP that don’t result in a suspect being booked into jail. Misdemeanor suspects are often “cited and released”, depending on the crime, at the discretion of the Officer. We have no way of finding this information quickly.
Those who would like more information about a specific case can find it by searching the various jail rosters and other online resources, such as the “Daily Bulletin” on the Police2Citizen website.