The Arrest Report is now available for Saturday, December 19th, 2020. Agencies in Thurston County made 4 felony arrests, 4 misdemeanor arrests, and 2 warrant arrests (1 felony, 1 misdemeanor) for a total of 10.
- Ansbro, C. Possession Controlled Subst – Heroin, Violation of No-Contact Order (M). Unknown location of arrest. Arrested by Thurston County Sheriff, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Bergin, P. Assault 3rd Degree. 12800 blk Yelm Hwy SE. Arrested by Nisqually Tribal Police, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Graves, G. Residential Burglary DV, Violation of No-Contact Order DV (M). 1200 blk Fern St SW. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Smith, J. Possession of Stolen Vehicle. 4400 blk 15th Ave SE. Arrested by Thurston County Sheriff, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Eddy, M. Violation of Restraining Order. 200 blk Lilly Rd NE. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Olympia City Jail.
- Johnson, B. DWLS 1st Degree, Ignition Interlock Violation. 4600 blk Yelm Hwy SE. Arrested by Lacey PD, released on scene.
- McKay, K. Criminal Trespass 2nd Degree. 3800 blk Pacific Ave SE. Arrested by Olympia, PD, released on scene.
- Morsette, R. Assault 4th Degree DV. 4300 blk Martin Way E. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Olympia City Jail.
Warrants – Felony or Misdemeanor
- Gravlin, C. DOC Violation – Escape Community Custody (F). 16600 blk SR 507. Arrested by Yelm PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Martin, M. Assault 4th Degree DV (M), Violation of No-Contact Order DV (2) (M), Disobedience of Anti-Harassment Order (M), Theft 3rd Degree (M). 5900 blk Littlerock Rd SW. Arrested by Tumwater PD, held in Thurston County Jail.
*Being arrested does not mean that a person is guilty of the charge(s) listed and all persons are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. Charges listed are initial offenses referred by the officer at the time of arrest that are based on probable cause (except in the case of a warrant arrest). The Prosecutor decides if charges will be filed in court, and if so, what those charges will be.