The Arrest Report is now available for Wednesday, December 23rd, 2020. Agencies in Thurston County made 2 felony arrests and 3 misdemeanor arrests for a total of 5.
- Castro, J. Residential Burglary DV, Assault 4th Degree DV, Malicious Mischief 3rd Degree DV. 6100 blk Glen Mary Ln SE. Arrested by Lacey PD, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Crow, W. Assault 2nd Degree. Unknown location of arrest. Arrested by Thurston County Sheriff, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Hollister, C. Assault 4th Degree DV, Reckless Endangerment DV. 4500 blk Mattson Ln SE. Arrested by Lacey PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Kleveland, R. DWLS 3rd Degree, Ignition Interlock Violation. 5800 blk Lacey Blvd SE. Arrested by Lacey PD, released on scene.
- Moody, C. DWLS 3rd Degree. 4600 blk Martin Way E. Arrested by Lacey PD, released on scene.
Warrants – Felony or Misdemeanor
- None to report.
*Being arrested does not mean that a person is guilty of the charge(s) listed and all persons are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. Charges listed are initial offenses referred by the officer at the time of arrest that are based on probable cause (except in the case of a warrant arrest). The Prosecutor decides if charges will be filed in court, and if so, what those charges will be.
Please also understand that this report does not include any misdemeanor arrests made by TCSO or WSP that don’t result in a suspect being booked into jail. Misdemeanor suspects are often “cited and released”, depending on the crime, at the discretion of the Officer. We have no way of finding this information quickly.
Those who would like more information about a specific case can find it by searching the various jail rosters and other online resources, such as the “Daily Bulletin” on the Police2Citizen website.