The Arrest Report is now available for Wednesday, January 13th, 2021. Agencies in Thurston County made 1 felony arrest, 6 misdemeanor arrests, and 1 warrant arrest (1 felony, 0 misdemeanor) for a total of 8.
- Knowles, J. Theft 2nd Degree. 1100 blk Yelm Ave W. Arrested by Yelm PD, released.
- Genster, R. Assault 4th Degree DV. 1800 blk Ethridge Ave NE. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Olympia City Jail.
- Jones, J. Indecent Exposure. 800 blk Jefferson St SE. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Olympia City Jail.
- McRae, K. Violation of No-Contact Order DV. Unknown location of arrest. Arrested by Thurston County Sheriff, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Rutherford-Smith, H. Theft 3rd Degree – Shoplifting. 700 blk Sleater Kinney Rd SE. Arrested by Lacey PD, released on scene.
- Shunn, A. Theft 3rd Degree – Shoplifting. 1400 blk Marvin Rd NE. Arrested by Lacey PD, released on scene.
- Walley, B. Theft 3rd Degree – Shoplifting. 500 blk Cleveland Ave SE. Arrested by Tumwater PD, released on scene.
Warrants – Felony or Misdemeanor
- McCreary, M. Assault 3rd Degree – Law Enforcement (F). Unknown location of arrest. Arrested by Thurston County Sheriff, held in Thurston County Jail.
*Being arrested does not mean that a person is guilty of the charge(s) listed and all persons are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. Charges listed are initial offenses referred by the officer at the time of arrest that are based on probable cause (except in the case of a warrant arrest). The Prosecutor decides if charges will be filed in court, and if so, what those charges will be.
Please also understand that this report does not include any misdemeanor arrests made by TCSO or WSP that don’t result in a suspect being booked into jail. Misdemeanor suspects are often “cited and released”, depending on the crime, at the discretion of the Officer. We have no way of finding this information quickly.
Those who would like more information about a specific case can find it by searching the various jail rosters and other online resources, such as the “Daily Bulletin” on the Police2Citizen website.