The Arrest Report is now available for Tuesday, January 19th, 2021. Agencies in Thurston County made 4 felony arrests, 4 misdemeanor arrests, and 1 warrant arrests (1 felony, 0 misdemeanor) for a total of 9.
- Glenn, Z. Assault 2nd Degree DV. Unknown location of arrest. Arrested by Thurston County Sheriff, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Huseman, D. Assault 2nd Degree, Felony Harassment. Arrested in King County, WA for an incident that occurred in Thurston County. Arrested by WA State Patrol, held in Thurston County Jail.
- McAllister, C. Assault 3rd Degree – Assault of Child. Unknown location of arrest. Arrested by Thurston County Sheriff, held in Thurston County Jail.
- McKimmey, M. Assault in Violation of Protection Order DV. 8900 blk Martin Way E. Arrested by Lacey PD, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Murphy, R. Violation of No-Contact Order DV. 3500 blk Martin Way E. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Olympia City Jail.
- Orni, S. Driving under the Influence. Unknown location of arrest. Arrested by Thurston County Sheriff, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Pickens, A. Theft 3rd Degree – Shoplifting. 1300 Fones Rd SE. Arrested by Olympia PD, released on scene.
- Walker, K. Theft 3rd Degree – Other Locations, Criminal Trespass 2nd Degree. 700 blk State Ave NE. Arrested by Olympia PD, released on scene.
Warrants – Felony or Misdemeanor
- Davidson, M. DOC Violation – Escape Community Custody (F), Assault 4th Degree (M – New). 2300 blk Trosper Rd SW. Arrested by Tumwater PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
*Being arrested does not mean that a person is guilty of the charge(s) listed and all persons are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. Charges listed are initial offenses referred by the officer at the time of arrest that are based on probable cause (except in the case of a warrant arrest). The Prosecutor decides if charges will be filed in court, and if so, what those charges will be.
Please also understand that this report does not include any misdemeanor arrests made by TCSO or WSP that don’t result in a suspect being booked into jail. Misdemeanor suspects are often “cited and released”, depending on the crime, at the discretion of the Officer. We have no way of finding this information quickly.
Those who would like more information about a specific case can find it by searching the various jail rosters and other online resources, such as the “Daily Bulletin” on the Police2Citizen website.