The Arrest Report is now available for Friday, January 29th, 2021. Agencies in Thurston County made 4 felony arrests, 4 misdemeanor arrests, and 2 warrant arrests (2 felony, 0 misdemeanor) for a total of 10.
- Alhadidi, K. Malicious Mischief 2nd Degree DV. Unknown location of arrest. Arrested by Thurston County Sheriff, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Dangelo, C. Murder 2nd Degree. 5000 blk Sleater Kinney Rd NE. Arrested by Thurston County Sheriff, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Johnson, W. Residential Burglary, Malicious Mischief 3rd Degree. Percival St NW. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Watkins, R. Harassment – Threats to Kill. 400 blk 4th Ave E. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Brown, K. Driving under the Influence. 1600 blk Mottman Rd SW. Arrested by Tumwater PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Cummins, C. DWLS 3rd Degree. 200 blk Lee St SW. Arrested by Tumwater PD, released on scene.
- Eng, R. Theft 3rd Degree – Shoplifting. 500 blk Cleveland Ave SE. Arrested by Tumwater PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Washington, B. Violation of No-Contact Order. 200 blk Cullens Rd NW. Arrested by Yelm PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
Warrants – Felony or Misdemeanor
- Edwards, K. Robbery 1st Degree while Armed with Deadly Weapon (F), Trafficking in Stolen Property 1st Degree while Armed (F), Kidnapping 1st Degree while Armed (F), Unlawful Possession of Firearm 1st Degree (F), Malicious Mischief 2nd Degree (F), Intimidating a Witness (F), Burglary 1st Degree (F), Assault 2nd Degree (F). Unknown location of arrest. Arrested by Thurston County Sheriff, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Johns, M. Possession of Stolen Vehicle (F), Hit and Run Attended (M), DWLS 3rd Degree (M). Unknown location of arrest. Arrested by Thurston County Sheriff, held in Thurston County Jail.
*Being arrested does not mean that a person is guilty of the charge(s) listed and all persons are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. Charges listed are initial offenses referred by the officer at the time of arrest that are based on probable cause (except in the case of a warrant arrest). The Prosecutor decides if charges will be filed in court, and if so, what those charges will be.
Please also understand that this report does not include any misdemeanor arrests made by TCSO or WSP that don’t result in a suspect being booked into jail. Misdemeanor suspects are often “cited and released”, depending on the crime, at the discretion of the Officer. We have no way of finding this information quickly.
Those who would like more information about a specific case can find it by searching the various jail rosters and other online resources, such as the “Daily Bulletin” on the Police2Citizen website.