The Arrest Report is now available for Monday, February 1st, 2021. Agencies in Thurston County made 3 felony arrests, 3 misdemeanor arrests and 1 warrant arrest (0 felony, 1 misdemeanor) for a total of 7.
- Bray, S. Theft 2nd Degree – Shoplifting. 1100 blk Yelm Ave E. Arrested by Yelm PD, released on scene.
- Nuesse, D. Theft 2nd Degree – Shoplifting. 1100 blk Yelm Ave E. Arrested by Yelm PD, released on scene.
- Praseuth, J. Eluding Pursuing Police Vehicle, Possession Controlled Subst Synthetic Narco. 1600 blk Eskridge Blvd SE. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Chamberlain, N. DWLS 3rd Degree. 1900 blk Cooper Pt Rd SW. Arrested by Olympia PD, released on scene.
- Pfeiffer, J. DWLS 3rd Degree. 2400 blk Cooper Pt Rd SW. Arrested by Olympia PD, released on scene.
- Rees, W. Criminal Trespass 1st Degree. 17100 blk SR 507. Arrested by Yelm PD, released on scene.
Warrants – Felony or Misdemeanor
- Green, C. Violation of Protection Order DV (M). Unknown location of arrest. Arrested by Thurston County Sheriff, held in Thurston County Jail.
*Being arrested does not mean that a person is guilty of the charge(s) listed and all persons are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. Charges listed are initial offenses referred by the officer at the time of arrest that are based on probable cause (except in the case of a warrant arrest). The Prosecutor decides if charges will be filed in court, and if so, what those charges will be.
Please also understand that this report does not include any misdemeanor arrests made by TCSO or WSP that don’t result in a suspect being booked into jail. Misdemeanor suspects are often “cited and released”, depending on the crime, at the discretion of the Officer. We have no way of finding this information quickly.
Those who would like more information about a specific case can find it by searching the various jail rosters and other online resources, such as the “Daily Bulletin” on the Police2Citizen website.