The Arrest Report is now available for Saturday, February 6th, 2021. Agencies in Thurston County made 3 felony arrests, 7 misdemeanor arrests, and 1 warrant arrests (0 felony, 1 misdemeanor) for a total of 11.
- Brown, J. Assault 2nd Degree, Eluding Pursuing Police Vehicle, Hit and Run Attended Vehicle/Property. 5100 blk Meridian Rd NE. Arrested by WA State Patrol, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Gutierrez, A. Residential Burglary DV, Violation of Protection Order DV. 5000 blk 55th Ln SE. Arrested by Lacey PD, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Harkcom, J. Unlawful Possession of Firearm 2nd Degree, DWLS 3rd Degree, Driving under the Influence. Unknown location of arrest. Arrested by Thurston County Sheriff, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Berry, S. DWLS 3rd Degree. 8500 blk Martin Way E. Arrested by Lacey PD, released on scene.
- Felix, T. Driving without a License. 2000 blk Harrison Ave NW. Arrested by Olympia PD, released on scene.
- Holloway, T. DWLS 3rd Degree. 1200 S Evergreen Pk Dr SW. Arrested by Olympia PD, released on scene.
- Mauro, G. Criminal Trespass 2nd Degree. 3000 blk Pacific Ave SE. Arrested by Olympia PD, released on scene.
- Prink, D. Criminal Trespass 2nd Degree. 3000 blk Pacific Ave SE. Arrested by Olympia PD, released on scene.
- Prokoshev, P. Driving under the Influence 1+ priors last 10 yrs, DWLS 2nd Degree, Hit and Run Unattended Vehicle/Property, Reckless Driving. Unknown location of arrest. Arrested by WA State Patrol, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Young, L. DWLS 3rd Degree. 1200 blk Yelm Ave W. Arrested by Yelm PD, released on scene.
Warrants – Felony or Misdemeanor
- Porterfield, A. Theft 3rd Degree (x2) (M). 900 blk Yelm Ave E. Arrested by Yelm PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
*Being arrested does not mean that a person is guilty of the charge(s) listed and all persons are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. Charges listed are initial offenses referred by the officer at the time of arrest that are based on probable cause (except in the case of a warrant arrest). The Prosecutor decides if charges will be filed in court, and if so, what those charges will be.
Please also understand that this report does not include any misdemeanor arrests made by TCSO or WSP that don’t result in a suspect being booked into jail. Misdemeanor suspects are often “cited and released”, depending on the crime, at the discretion of the Officer. We have no way of finding this information quickly.
Those who would like more information about a specific case can find it by searching the various jail rosters and other online resources, such as the “Daily Bulletin” on the Police2Citizen website.