The Arrest Report is now available for Monday, February 8th, 2021. Agencies in Thurston County made 1 felony arrest, 5 misdemeanor arrests, and 1 warrant arrests (0 felony, 1 misdemeanor) for a total of 7.
- Hough, G. Assault 2nd Degree DV, Malicious Mischief 3rd Degree DV. 1100 blk Chestnut St SE. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Kerrigan, K. DWLS 3rd Degree. 2100 blk Carpenter Rd NE. Arrested by Lacey PD, released on scene.
- Kirschbaum, A. DWLS 3rd Degree. 1100 blk Yelm Ave E. Arrested by Yelm PD, released on scene.
- Lohr, D. Probation Violation. 900 blk Plum St SE. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Olympia City Jail.
- Napoleon, B. Probation Violation. 900 blk Plum St SE. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Olympia City Jail.
- Thompson, S. Assault 4th Degree. 600 blk Woodland Sq Loop SE. Arrested by Lacey PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
Warrants – Felony or Misdemeanor
- Burnett, E. Assault 4th Degree DV (M), Theft 3rd Degree DV (M), Interfering with Reporting DV (M). Unknown location of arrest. Arrested by Thurston County Sheriff, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Jones, T. Violation of No-Contact Order DV (M), Ignition Interlock Violation (M), DWLS 3rd Degree (M). Unknown location of arrest. Arrested by Thurston County Sheriff, held in Thurston County Jail.
*Being arrested does not mean that a person is guilty of the charge(s) listed and all persons are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. Charges listed are initial offenses referred by the officer at the time of arrest that are based on probable cause (except in the case of a warrant arrest). The Prosecutor decides if charges will be filed in court, and if so, what those charges will be.
Please also understand that this report does not include any misdemeanor arrests made by TCSO or WSP that don’t result in a suspect being booked into jail. Misdemeanor suspects are often “cited and released”, depending on the crime, at the discretion of the Officer. We have no way of finding this information quickly.
Those who would like more information about a specific case can find it by searching the various jail rosters and other online resources, such as the “Daily Bulletin” on the Police2Citizen website.