The Arrest Report is now available for Wednesday, February 10th, 2021. Agencies in Thurston County made 1 felony arrest, 4 misdemeanor arrests, and 1 warrant arrest (0 felony, 1 misdemeanor) for a total of 6.
- Artz, R. Burglary 2nd Degree (F). 6900 blk Oleander Ave NE. Arrested by Lacey PD, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Gonsalves, T. Assault 4th Degree DV. Unknown location of arrest. Arrested by Thurston County Sheriff, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Long, C. Possession of Dangerous Weapons. 700 blk Trosper Rd SW. Arrested by Tumwater PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Vasquez, M. Driving under the Influence. 1500 blk 9th Ave SW. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Olympia City Jail.
- Yi, R. Violation of No-Contact Order DV. Unknown location of arrest. Arrested by Thurston County Sheriff, held in Thurston County Jail.
Warrants – Felony or Misdemeanor
- Douglas, B. Theft 3rd Degree (M). 16500 blk SR 507. Arrested by Yelm PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
*Being arrested does not mean that a person is guilty of the charge(s) listed and all persons are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. Charges listed are initial offenses referred by the officer at the time of arrest that are based on probable cause (except in the case of a warrant arrest). The Prosecutor decides if charges will be filed in court, and if so, what those charges will be.
Please also understand that this report does not include any misdemeanor arrests made by TCSO or WSP that don’t result in a suspect being booked into jail. Misdemeanor suspects are often “cited and released”, depending on the crime, at the discretion of the Officer. We have no way of finding this information quickly.
Those who would like more information about a specific case can find it by searching the various jail rosters and other online resources, such as the “Daily Bulletin” on the Police2Citizen website.