The Arrest Report is now available for Wednesday, February 17th, 2021. Agencies in Thurston County made 1 felony arrest, 7 misdemeanor arrests, and 4 warrant arrest (1 felony, 3 misdemeanor) for a total of 12.
- Do, S. Assault 1st Degree DV, Possession Controlled Subst Synthetic Narcotic, Assault 4th Degree DV, Malicious Mischief 3rd Degree DV. 500 blk Division St NW. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Ackerman, T. Failure to Transfer Title within 45 days. 4400 blk Harrison Ave NW. Arrested by Olympia PD, released on scene.
- Adams, B. DWLS 3rd Degree, Ignition Interlock Violation. 100 blk Chambers St NE. Arrested by Olympia PD, released on scene.
- Baker, K. Assault 4th Degree DV, Harassment DV, Malicious Mischief 3rd Degree DV. 7200 blk 32nd Ave NE. Arrested by Lacey PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Blake, A. Assault 4th Degree. 200 blk Solberg St SW. Arrested by Yelm PD, released on scene.
- Gault, G. Theft 3rd Degree Other Larceny. 5600 blk Corporate Ctr Ln SE. Arrested by Lacey PD, released on scene.
- Pluff, P. Violation Protection Order DV. Unknown location of arrest. Arrested by Thurston County Sheriff, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Thomas, D. Assault 4th Degree DV. 1400 blk Alanna Dr SE. Arrested by Lacey PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
Warrants – Felony or Misdemeanor
- McFarland, T. Theft 3rd Degree (M), Criminal Trespass 1st Degree (M). 700 blk Sleater Kinney Rd SE. Arrested by Lacey PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Roundtree, D. Failure to Register as Sex Offender (F). (Out of County Warrant) 900 blk Poplar St SE. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Lewis County Jail.
- Shaver, J. Assault 4th Degree DV (M), Violation of No-Contact Order DV (M). Unknown location of arrest. Arrested by Thurston County Sheriff, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Takju, B. FTA – Driving under the Influence (M), FTA – Making False Statement to Public Servant (M), FTA – DWLS 3rd Degree (M). 900 blk Plum St SE. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Olympia City Jail.
*Being arrested does not mean that a person is guilty of the charge(s) listed and all persons are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. Charges listed are initial offenses referred by the officer at the time of arrest that are based on probable cause (except in the case of a warrant arrest). The Prosecutor decides if charges will be filed in court, and if so, what those charges will be.
Please also understand that this report does not include any misdemeanor arrests made by TCSO or WSP that don’t result in a suspect being booked into jail. Misdemeanor suspects are often “cited and released”, depending on the crime, at the discretion of the Officer. We have no way of finding this information quickly.
Those who would like more information about a specific case can find it by searching the various jail rosters and other online resources, such as the “Daily Bulletin” on the Police2Citizen website.