The Arrest Report is now available for Friday, March 5th, 2021. Agencies in Thurston County made 4 misdemeanor arrests, and 4 warrant arrests (3 felony, 1 misdemeanor) for a total of 8.
- None to report.
- Bryner, J. Vehicle Prowling 2nd Degree, Criminal Trespass 2nd Degree. 5200 blk Lacey Blvd SE. Arrested by Lacey PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Krause, M. Violation of Protection Order DV. 800 blk 7th Ave SW. Arrested by Tumwater PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Lipscomb, D. DWLS 3rd Degree. 8200 blk Martin Way E. Arrested by Lacey PD, released on scene.
- Mendez, S. Driving under the Influence. Unknown location of arrest. Arrested by WA State Patrol, held in Thurston County Jail.
Warrants – Felony or Misdemeanor
- Brown, C. Unlawful Imprisonment DV (F), Assault 2nd Degree DV (F). Unknown location of arrest. Arrested by Thurston County Sheriff, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Eagles, A. Possession of Stolen Property 2nd Degree (F). Unknown location of arrest. Arrested by Thurston County Sheriff, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Kellems, W. DOC Violation – Escape Community Custody (F). 16000 blk Railway Rd SE> Arrested by Yelm PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Knoll, J. Assault 4th Degree DV (M), DWLS 3rd Degree (M). 400 blk Lee St SW. Arrested by Tumwater PD, held in Lewis County Jail.
*Being arrested does not mean that a person is guilty of the charge(s) listed and all persons are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. Charges listed are initial offenses referred by the officer at the time of arrest that are based on probable cause (except in the case of a warrant arrest). The Prosecutor decides if charges will be filed in court, and if so, what those charges will be.
Please also understand that this report does not include any misdemeanor arrests made by TCSO or WSP that don’t result in a suspect being booked into jail. Misdemeanor suspects are often “cited and released”, depending on the crime, at the discretion of the Officer. We have no way of finding this information quickly.
Those who would like more information about a specific case can find it by searching the various jail rosters and other online resources, such as the “Daily Bulletin” on the Police2Citizen website.