The Arrest Report is now available for Sunday, March 7th, 2021. Agencies in Thurston County made 6 felony arrests, 1 misdemeanor arrest, and 2 warrant arrests (2 felony, 0 misdemeanor) for a total of 9.
- Eike, C. Theft of Motor Vehicle, Making False or Misleading Statement to Public Servant, DWLS 3rd Degree, Reckless Driving. 2600 blk Morse Merryman Rd SE. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Lopeman-Dobson, J. Assault 2nd Degree DV – Strangulation. 3600 blk 5th Ave SW. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Michael, R. Malicious Mischief 2nd Degree DV, Assault 4th Degree DV, Interfering with Reporting DV. Unknown location of arrest. Arrested by Thurston County Sheriff, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Montgomery, K. Assault 3rd Degree. 3900 blk Capital Mall Dr SW. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Shaw, A. Possession of Stolen Vehicle, DWLS 1st Degree. 600 blk Trosper Rd SW. Arrested by Tumwater PD, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Spear, R. Malicious Mischief 2nd Degree DV, Resisting Arrest. Unknown location of arrest. Arrested by Thurston County Sheriff, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Baker, M. DWLS 3rd Degree. 16500 91st Ave SE. Arrested by Yelm PD, released on scene.
Warrants – Felony or Misdemeanor
- Carpenter, S. DOC Violation – Escape Community Custody (F). 5600 blk Martin Way E. Arrested by Lacey PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Livingston, R. DOC Violation – Escape Community Custody (F). 900 blk Black Lake Blvd SW. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
*Being arrested does not mean that a person is guilty of the charge(s) listed and all persons are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. Charges listed are initial offenses referred by the officer at the time of arrest that are based on probable cause (except in the case of a warrant arrest). The Prosecutor decides if charges will be filed in court, and if so, what those charges will be.
Please also understand that this report does not include any misdemeanor arrests made by TCSO or WSP that don’t result in a suspect being booked into jail. Misdemeanor suspects are often “cited and released”, depending on the crime, at the discretion of the Officer. We have no way of finding this information quickly.
Those who would like more information about a specific case can find it by searching the various jail rosters and other online resources, such as the “Daily Bulletin” on the Police2Citizen website.