The Arrest Report is now available for Saturday, March 27th, 2021. Agencies in Thurston County made 1 felony arrest, 3 misdemeanor arrests and 1 warrant arrests (1 felony, 0 misdemeanor) for a total of 5.
- Gordon, W. Residential Burglary DV. 7900 blk Marietta Ct NE. Arrested by Lacey PD, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Brannam, T. Criminal Trespass 2nd Degree. 500 blk Columbia St NW. Arrested by Olympia PD, released on scene.
- Lowrey, J. Assault 4th Degree DV. 500 blk 11th Ave SE. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Olympia City Jail.
- Stanley, Z. Malicious Mischief 3rd Degree. 15200 blk Carter Loop SE. Arrested by Yelm PD, released on scene.
Warrants – Felony or Misdemeanor
- Epps, J. DOC Violation – Escape Community Custody (F). 700 blk Sleater Kinney Rd SE. Arrested by Lacey PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
*Being arrested does not mean that a person is guilty of the charge(s) listed and all persons are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. Charges listed are initial offenses referred by the officer at the time of arrest that are based on probable cause (except in the case of a warrant arrest). The Prosecutor decides if charges will be filed in court, and if so, what those charges will be.
Please also understand that this report does not include any misdemeanor arrests made by TCSO or WSP that don’t result in a suspect being booked into jail. Misdemeanor suspects are often “cited and released”, depending on the crime, at the discretion of the Officer. We have no way of finding this information quickly.
Those who would like more information about a specific case can find it by searching the various jail rosters and other online resources, such as the “Daily Bulletin” on the Police2Citizen website.