The Arrest Report is now available for Monday, March 29th, 2021. Agencies in Thurston County made 4 felony arrests and 6 misdemeanor arrests for a total of 10.
- Arnold, C. Violation of No-Contact Order 2+ convictions DV. 1600 blk 74th Ave SW. Arrested by Tumwater PD, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Deane, T. Theft of Motor Vehicle. 200 blk Country Estates Dr SE. Arrested by Lacey PD, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Parent, N. Assault 3rd Degree – Law Enforcement Officer. 2500 blk 22nd Ave SE. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Turner, D. Unlawful Possession of Firearm 2nd Degree, Possession with Intent to Deliver Synthetic Narcotic. Unknown location of arrest. Arrested by Thurston County Sheriff, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Beith, C. DWLS 3rd Degree. 800 blk Mountain Aire Ln NW. Arrested by Yelm PD, released on scene.
- Hahn, B. Criminal Trespass 2nd Degree. 4200 blk 3rd Ave SE. Arrested by Lacey PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Shrier, N. Driving under the Influence 1+ priors last 10 yrs. Unknown location of arrest. Arrested by WA State Patrol, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Smith, C. Disorderly Conduct. 500 blk 11th Ave SE. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Olympia City Jail.
- Walton, B. DWLS 3rd Degree. 5600 blk Martin Way E. Arrested by Lacey PD, released on scene.
- Zimmer, J. Criminal Trespass 1st Degree. 100 blk College St SE. Arrested by Lacey PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
Warrants – Felony or Misdemeanor
None to report.
*Being arrested does not mean that a person is guilty of the charge(s) listed and all persons are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. Charges listed are initial offenses referred by the officer at the time of arrest that are based on probable cause (except in the case of a warrant arrest). The Prosecutor decides if charges will be filed in court, and if so, what those charges will be.
Please also understand that this report does not include any misdemeanor arrests made by TCSO or WSP that don’t result in a suspect being booked into jail. Misdemeanor suspects are often “cited and released”, depending on the crime, at the discretion of the Officer. We have no way of finding this information quickly.
Those who would like more information about a specific case can find it by searching the various jail rosters and other online resources, such as the “Daily Bulletin” on the Police2Citizen website.