The Arrest Report is now available for Saturday, April 3rd, 2021. Agencies in Thurston County made 1 felony arrest, 8 misdemeanor arrests and 4 warrant arrests (1 felony, 3 misdemeanor) for a total of 13.
- Austin, R. Assault 3rd Degree – Law Enforcement, Felony Harassment, Assault 4th Degree. Unknown location of arrest. Arrested by Thurston County Sheriff, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Bartlett, E. DWLS 3rd Degree, Trip Permit Violation. 3900 blk Martin Way E. Arrested by Lacey PD, released on scene.
- Dual, R. Criminal Trespass 2nd Degree. 600 blk Black Lake Blvd SW. Arrested by Olympia PD, released on scene.
- Gillette, D. Driving under the Influence, DWLS 2nd Degree. 10400 blk Walmart Blvd SE. Arrested by Yelm PD, released on scene.
- Justis, H. Driving under the Influence, Hit and Run Unattended (x2). 1800 blk 4th Ave E. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Olympia City Jail.
- McBride, R. Violation of No-Contact Order. 7000 14th Ct SE. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Olympia City Jail.
- Robertson, A. Violation of Protection Order DV. 700 blk Alta St SW. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Olympia City Jail.
- Wezenberg, S. Theft 3rd Degree – Shoplifting. 1400 blk Galaxy Dr NE. Arrested by Lacey PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Zonneveld, P. Driving under the Influence 1+ priors last 10 yrs. Unknown location of arrest. Arrested by WA State Patrol, held in Thurston County Jail.
Warrants – Felony or Misdemeanor
- Daniels, S. DOC Violation – Escape Community Custody (F). 5500 54th Ave SW. Arrested by Tumwater PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Folk, A. DOC Violation – Escape Community Custody (F). 1000 blk Plum St SE. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Newman, B. DWLS 3rd Degree (M), Ignition Interlock Violation (M), Trip Permit Violation (M). 200 blk McKenzie Ave SE. Arrested by Yelm PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Todd, J. DOC Violation – Escape Community Custody (F). 5400 blk Kirsop Rd SW. Arrested by Tumwater PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
*Being arrested does not mean that a person is guilty of the charge(s) listed and all persons are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. Charges listed are initial offenses referred by the officer at the time of arrest that are based on probable cause (except in the case of a warrant arrest). The Prosecutor decides if charges will be filed in court, and if so, what those charges will be.
Please also understand that this report does not include any misdemeanor arrests made by TCSO or WSP that don’t result in a suspect being booked into jail. Misdemeanor suspects are often “cited and released”, depending on the crime, at the discretion of the Officer. We have no way of finding this information quickly.
Those who would like more information about a specific case can find it by searching the various jail rosters and other online resources, such as the “Daily Bulletin” on the Police2Citizen website.