The Arrest Report is now available for Tuesday, April 6th, 2021. Agencies in Thurston County made 4 felony arrests and 8 misdemeanor arrests for a total of 12.
- Humphrey, T. Residential Burglary DV, Burglary 1st Degree DV, Malicious Mischief 3rd Degree DV, Assault 4th Degree DV. 800 blk 14th Ave SE. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Thurston County Jail. Bail set at $10,000. Bail posted at 8:00 pm Wednesday.
- Parker, A. Theft of Motor Vehicle. 5700 blk 93rd Ave SE. Arrested by Thurston County Sheriff, held in Thurston County Jail. Prosecutors did not find probable cause to charge suspect. Suspect released.
- Rosas-Elias, R. Unlawful Possession of Firearm 2nd Degree. Additional charges added at Thurston County Jail, originally arrested on warrants 04/05/2021. Bail for new charge set at $50,000.
- Wells, K. Possession of Stolen Vehicle. Unknown location of arrest. Arrested by Thurston County Sheriff, held in Thurston County Jail. Suspect refused COVID test and was unable to appear in court Wednesday. They will make their preliminary appearance Thursday.
- Dual, R. Assault 4th Degree. 5600 blk Corporate Center Ln SE. Arrested by Lacey PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Dye, L. Indecent Exposure. 100 blk College St SE. Arrested by Lacey PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Inkley, B. Property Damage. 1600 blk Cherry St SE. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Olympia City Jail.
- MacLeod, S. Property Damage. 1600 blk Cherry St SE. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Olympia City Jail.
- Quillan, N. DWLS 3rd Degree. 300 blk Stevens Ave NW. Arrested by Yelm PD, released on scene.
- Stenek, K. Criminal Trespass 2nd Degree. 400 blk Franklin St NE. Arrested by Olympia PD, released on scene.
- Thompson, J. Assault 4th Degree. 600 blk Woodland Square Loop SE. Arrested by Lacey PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Walker, T. Driving under the Influence 1+ priors last 10 yrs. Unknown location of arrest. Arrested by WA State Patrol, held in Thurston County Jail.
Warrants – Felony or Misdemeanor
- None to report.
*Being arrested does not mean that a person is guilty of the charge(s) listed and all persons are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. Charges listed are initial offenses referred by the officer at the time of arrest that are based on probable cause (except in the case of a warrant arrest). The Prosecutor decides if charges will be filed in court, and if so, what those charges will be.
Please also understand that this report does not include any misdemeanor arrests made by TCSO or WSP that don’t result in a suspect being booked into jail. Misdemeanor suspects are often “cited and released”, depending on the crime, at the discretion of the Officer. We have no way of finding this information quickly.
Those who would like more information about a specific case can find it by searching the various jail rosters and other online resources, such as the “Daily Bulletin” on the Police2Citizen website.