The Arrest Report is now available for Wednesday, April 7th, 2021. Agencies in Thurston County made 1 felony arrest, 6 misdemeanor arrests and 3 warrant arrests (3 felony, 0 misdemeanor) for a total of 10.
- Diehl, M. Assault 3rd Degree, Assault 4th Degree (x2). 9500 blk Longmire Ct SE. Arrested by Yelm PD, held in Thurston County Jail. Bail set at $5,000.
- Balsey, B. Assault 4th Degree DV. 1900 blk State Ave NE. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Olympia City Jail.
- Davis, D. Theft 3rd Degree – Shoplifting. 700 blk Sleater Kinney Rd NE. Arrested by Lacey PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Holden, M. Driving under the Influence 1+ priors last 10 yrs, DWLS 3rd Degree, Ignition Interlock Violation. Unknown location of arrest. Arrested by WA State Patrol, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Prink, D. DWLS 3rd Degree, Trip Permit Violation. 2800 blk Martin Way E. Arrested by Olympia PD, released on scene.
- Schofield, T. Driving under the Influence. 600 blk 5th Ave SE. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Olympia City Jail.
- Sherbon, R. DWLS 3rd Degree. 9100 blk Cullens Rd SE. Arrested by Yelm PD, released on scene.
Warrants – Felony or Misdemeanor
- Dausner, C. DOC Violation – Escape Community Custody (F), Theft 3rd Degree – Shoplifting (M – New), Resisting Arrest (M – New). 500 blk Cleveland Ave SE. Arrested by Tumwater PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- McKay, K. DOC Violation – Escape Community Custody (F). 4500 blk Martin Way E. Arrested by Lacey PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Ricks, L. Violation of Pre-trial No Contact Order DV (F), Stalking (F), Violation of No-Contact Order DV (M). Unknown location of arrest. Arrested by Thurston County Sheriff, held in Thurston County Jail.
*Being arrested does not mean that a person is guilty of the charge(s) listed and all persons are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. Charges listed are initial offenses referred by the officer at the time of arrest that are based on probable cause (except in the case of a warrant arrest). The Prosecutor decides if charges will be filed in court, and if so, what those charges will be.
Please also understand that this report does not include any misdemeanor arrests made by TCSO or WSP that don’t result in a suspect being booked into jail. Misdemeanor suspects are often “cited and released”, depending on the crime, at the discretion of the Officer. We have no way of finding this information quickly.
Those who would like more information about a specific case can find it by searching the various jail rosters and other online resources, such as the “Daily Bulletin” on the Police2Citizen website.