The Arrest Report is now available for Saturday, April 10th, 2021. Agencies in Thurston County made 6 misdemeanor arrests and 4 warrant arrests (3 felony, 1 misdemeanor) for a total of 10.
- None to report.
Court information for felony suspects is not available on the weekends. These defendants will make their preliminary appearances Monday afternoon.
- Denser, R. Assault 4th Degree DV. Unknown location of arrest. Arrested by Thurston County Sheriff, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Hargrove, J. Driving under the Influence. 400 blk Thurston Ave NE. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Olympia City Jail.
- Jones, D. Assault 4th Degree DV. 2400 blk Conger Ave NW. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Olympia City Jail.
- Martinez, A. Criminal Trespass 2nd Degree. 100 blk Franklin St NE. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Olympia City Jail.
- Micielli, R. Driving under the Influence, Hit and Run Unattended. 700 blk Trosper Rd SW. Arrested by Tumwater PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Trudell, L. DWLS 3rd Degree. 1600 blk Marvin Rd NE. Arrested by Lacey PD, released on scene.
Warrants – Felony or Misdemeanor
- Countryman, J. Reckless Endangerment (F), Reckless Driving (M). Unknown location of arrest. Arrested by Thurston County Sheriff, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Crosbie, N. Violation of No-Contact Order DV (M). Unknown location of arrest. Arrested by Thurston County Sheriff, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Hernandez, J. DOC Violation – Escape Community Custody (F), Theft 3rd Degree – Shoplifting (M – New). 500 blk Cleveland Ave SE. Arrested by Tumwater PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Winsberg, P. Assault 3rd Degree (F), Hit and Run Injury or Death (F), Harassment (M). 6600 blk Delphi Rd SW. Arrested by Tumwater PD, held in Thurston County Jail.
*Being arrested does not mean that a person is guilty of the charge(s) listed and all persons are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. Charges listed are initial offenses referred by the officer at the time of arrest that are based on probable cause (except in the case of a warrant arrest). The Prosecutor decides if charges will be filed in court, and if so, what those charges will be.
Please also understand that this report does not include any misdemeanor arrests made by TCSO or WSP that don’t result in a suspect being booked into jail. Misdemeanor suspects are often “cited and released”, depending on the crime, at the discretion of the Officer. We have no way of finding this information quickly.
Those who would like more information about a specific case can find it by searching the various jail rosters and other online resources, such as the “Daily Bulletin” on the Police2Citizen website.