The Arrest Report is now available for Saturday, April 17th, 2021. Agencies in Thurston County made 3 felony arrests, 6 misdemeanor arrests and 1 warrant arrests (1 felony, 0 misdemeanor) for a total of 10.
- Miller, J. Burglary 2nd Degree while Armed with Deadly Weapon. Unknown location of arrest. Arrested by Thurston County Sheriff, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Summers, J. Burglary 2nd Degree, Malicious Mischief 1st Degree. 14400 blk Yelm Hwy SE. Arrested by Yelm PD, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Taufetee, J. Eluding Pursuing Police Vehicle. Pacific Ave/Marvin Rd Roundabout. Arrested by Thurston County Sheriff, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Anderson, M. Theft 3rd Degree – From a Vehicle, Malicious Mischief 3rd Degree. 600 blk Pattison St SE. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Olympia City Jail.
- Bushmann, A. Driving without a License. 400 blk Stevens Ave NE. Arrested by Yelm PD, released on scene.
- Lund, J. DWLS 3rd Degree. 8000 blk Martin Way E. Arrested by Lacey PD, released on scene.
- Mertz, J. Criminal Trespass 2nd Degree. 4700 blk Yelm Hwy SE. Arrested by Lacey PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Ruiz, A. Theft 3rd Degree – Shoplifting. 10600 blk Bald Hills Rd SE. Arrested by Yelm PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Shaw, A. Lewd Conduct. 400 blk 4th Ave E. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Olympia City Jail.
Warrants – Felony or Misdemeanor
- Sanford, H. Rape of a Child 2nd Degree Opposite Sex (F), Rape of a Child 1st Degree Opposite Sex (F), Incest 1st Degree (F), Child Molestation 1st Degree DV (F), Child Molestation 2nd Degree DV (F), Assault 4th Degree DV. Unknown location of arrest. Arrested by Thurston County Sheriff, held in Thurston County Jail.
*Being arrested does not mean that a person is guilty of the charge(s) listed and all persons are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. Charges listed are initial offenses referred by the officer at the time of arrest that are based on probable cause (except in the case of a warrant arrest). The Prosecutor decides if charges will be filed in court, and if so, what those charges will be.
Please also understand that this report does not include any misdemeanor arrests made by TCSO or WSP that don’t result in a suspect being booked into jail. Misdemeanor suspects are often “cited and released”, depending on the crime, at the discretion of the Officer. We have no way of finding this information quickly.
Those who would like more information about a specific case can find it by searching the various jail rosters and other online resources, such as the “Daily Bulletin” on the Police2Citizen website.