The Arrest Report is now available for Monday, May 3rd, 2021. Agencies in Thurston County made 4 felony arrests, 4 misdemeanor arrests, and 2 warrant arrests (0 felony, 2 misdemeanor) for a total of 10.
- Deason, R. Residential Burglary DV, Violation of Protection Order DV. 300 blk State Ave NE. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Harless, C. Eluding Pursuing Police Vehicle, Possession of Stolen Vehicle, Possession of Drug Paraphernalia, DWLS 3rd Degree, Ignition Interlock Violation, Hit and Run Unattended. Unknown location of arrest. Arrested by Thurston County Sheriff, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Rowe, D. Burglary 2nd Degree, Unlawful Possession of Firearm 2nd Degree, Making/Having Burglary Tools, Malicious Mischief 3rd Degree, Theft 3rd Degree. Unknown location of arrest. Arrested by Thurston County Sheriff, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Williams, A. Assault 2nd Degree DV. Unknown location of arrest. Arrested by Thurston County Sheriff, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Baker, K. DWLS 2nd Degree. 400 blk 4th Ave W. Arrested by Olympia PD, released on scene.
- Benningfield, R. Criminal Trespass 2nd Degree. 300 blk Desmond Dr SE. Arrested by Lacey PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Parker, S. Criminal Trespass 2nd Degree. 5600 blk Martin Way E. Arrested by Lacey PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- White, M. Physical Control of Vehicle while Intoxicated, DWLS 2nd Degree, Ignition Interlock Violation. 2300 blk 4th Ave E. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Olympia City Jail.
Warrants – Felony or Misdemeanor
- Houck, C. Criminal Trespass 1st Degree (M). 16200 blk Prairie Heights Ln SE. Arrested by Yelm PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Kehoe, R. Driving under the Influence 1+ priors last 10 yrs (M), Assault 4th Degree DV (M), Physical Control of Vehicle while Intoxicated (M). Unknown location of arrest. Arrested by Thurston County Sheriff, held in Thurston County Jail.
*Being arrested does not mean that a person is guilty of the charge(s) listed and all persons are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. Charges listed are initial offenses referred by the officer at the time of arrest that are based on probable cause (except in the case of a warrant arrest). The Prosecutor decides if charges will be filed in court, and if so, what those charges will be.
Please also understand that this report does not include any misdemeanor arrests made by TCSO or WSP that don’t result in a suspect being booked into jail. Misdemeanor suspects are often “cited and released”, depending on the crime, at the discretion of the Officer. We have no way of finding this information quickly.
Those who would like more information about a specific case can find it by searching the various jail rosters and other online resources, such as the “Daily Bulletin” on the Police2Citizen website.