The Arrest Report is now available for Wednesday, May 19th, 2021. Agencies in Thurston County made 1 felony arrests, 8 misdemeanor arrests, and 1 warrant arrest (1 felony, 0 misdemeanor) for a total of 10.
- Matthews, C. Violation of No-Contact Order 2+ convictions DV. 600 blk Black Lake Blvd SW. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Beausoliel, Z. Driving without a License. 3200 blk Pacific Ave SE. Arrested by Olympia PD, released on scene.
- Coleman, M. Driving under the Influence. 4200 blk Herman Rd SE. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Olympia City Jail.
- Finley, A. Theft 3rd Degree – Shoplifting, Criminal Trespass 1st Degree. 17500 blk SR 507. Arrested by Yelm PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Matos, K. Theft 3rd Degree- Larceny. 1400 blk Galaxy Dr NE. Arrested by Lacey PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Prink, D. DWLS 3rd Degree. 4300 blk 6th Ave NE. Arrested by Olympia PD, released on scene.
- Shutter, T. Theft 3rd Degree – Shoplifting. 3200 blk Harrison Ave NW. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Olympia City Jail.
- Sweeney, J. Assault 4th Degree DV. Unknown location of arrest. Arrested by Thurston County Sheriff, held in Thurston County Jail.
- West, E. DWLS 3rd Degree. 2300 blk 4th Ave E. Arrested by Olympia PD, released on scene.
Warrants – Felony or Misdemeanor
- Packer, C. Residential Burglary (F). Unknown location of arrest. Arrested by Thurston County Sheriff, held in Thurston County Jail.
*Being arrested does not mean that a person is guilty of the charge(s) listed and all persons are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. Charges listed are initial offenses referred by the officer at the time of arrest that are based on probable cause (except in the case of a warrant arrest). The Prosecutor decides if charges will be filed in court, and if so, what those charges will be.
Please also understand that this report does not include any misdemeanor arrests made by TCSO or WSP that don’t result in a suspect being booked into jail. Misdemeanor suspects are often “cited and released”, depending on the crime, at the discretion of the Officer. We have no way of finding this information quickly.
Those who would like more information about a specific case can find it by searching the various jail rosters and other online resources, such as the “Daily Bulletin” on the Police2Citizen website.