The Arrest Report is now available for Friday, May 21st, 2021. Agencies in Thurston County made 1 felony arrest, 7 misdemeanor arrests, and 1 warrant arrest (0 felony, 1 misdemeanor) for a total of 9.
- Schira, G. Residential Burglary DV, Violation of Protection Order DV. 900 blk Enterprise Dr NE. Arrested by Lacey PD, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Beden, M. DWLS 3rd Degree. 10100 blk Grove Rd SE. Arrested by Yelm PD, released on scene.
- Booth, M. Theft 3rd Degree – On Mercantile Premises, Property Damage. 4200 blk Martin Way E. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Olympia City Jail.
- Dawson, P. Violation of Protection Order DV. 2800 blk Ruddell Rd SE. Arrested by Lacey PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Deford, K. Violation of Protection Order DV. Unknown location of arrest. Arrested by Thurston County Sheriff, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Reed, S. Criminal Trespass 2nd Degree, Obstructing Law Enforcement Officer. 2100 blk East Bay Dr NE. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Olympia City Jail.
- Storile, M. Driving under the Influence. 600 blk Rogers St NW. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Olympia City Jail.
- Webb, J. Assault 4th Degree DV. Unknown location of arrest. Arrested by Thurston County Sheriff, held in Thurston County Jail.
Warrants – Felony or Misdemeanor
- Szyszkowski, P. Theft 3rd Degree (x2) (M). 8200 blk Quinault Dr NE. Arrested by Lacey PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
*Being arrested does not mean that a person is guilty of the charge(s) listed and all persons are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. Charges listed are initial offenses referred by the officer at the time of arrest that are based on probable cause (except in the case of a warrant arrest). The Prosecutor decides if charges will be filed in court, and if so, what those charges will be.
Please also understand that this report does not include any misdemeanor arrests made by TCSO or WSP that don’t result in a suspect being booked into jail. Misdemeanor suspects are often “cited and released”, depending on the crime, at the discretion of the Officer. We have no way of finding this information quickly.
Those who would like more information about a specific case can find it by searching the various jail rosters and other online resources, such as the “Daily Bulletin” on the Police2Citizen website.