The Arrest Report is now available for Friday, May 28th, 2021. Agencies in Thurston County made 4 misdemeanor arrests, and 2 warrant arrests (2 felony, 0 misdemeanor) for a total of 6.
None to report.
- Florio, C. DWLS 3rd Degree, Failure to Transfer Title within 45 days. 1000 blk Cooper Pt Rd SW. Arrested by Olympia PD, released on scene.
- Harris, B. Theft 3rd Degree – Shoplifting, Possession of Dangerous Weapons. 5900 blk Littlerock Rd SW. Arrested by Tumwater PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Jarrett, B. Theft 3rd Degree – Shoplifting. 400 blk Cooper Pt Rd SW. Arrested by Olympia PD, released on scene.
- Warren, P. Theft 3rd Degree – Shoplifting. 17100 blk SR 507. Arrested by Yelm PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
Warrants – Felony or Misdemeanor
- Bailey, C. DOC Violation – Escape Community Custody (F). 600 blk Deschutes Pkwy SW. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Baldwin, K. Child Rape 3rd Degree (F), Driving under the Influence 1+ priors last 10 yrs (M), DWLS 3rd Degree (M). 3700 blk Hogum Bay Rd NE. Arrested by Lacey PD, held in Thurston County Jail.
*Being arrested does not mean that a person is guilty of the charge(s) listed and all persons are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. Charges listed are initial offenses referred by the officer at the time of arrest that are based on probable cause (except in the case of a warrant arrest). The Prosecutor decides if charges will be filed in court, and if so, what those charges will be.
Please also understand that this report does not include any misdemeanor arrests made by TCSO or WSP that don’t result in a suspect being booked into jail. Misdemeanor suspects are often “cited and released”, depending on the crime, at the discretion of the Officer. We have no way of finding this information quickly.
Those who would like more information about a specific case can find it by searching the various jail rosters and other online resources, such as the “Daily Bulletin” on the Police2Citizen website.