The Arrest Report is now available for Tuesday, June 1st, 2021. Agencies in Thurston County made 1 felony arrest, 4 misdemeanor arrests, and 2 warrant arrests (0 felony, 2 misdemeanor) for a total of 7.
- Martin, J. Assault 3rd Degree, Disorderly Conduct. 3300 blk Pacific Ave SE. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Hunt, M. Malicious Mischief 3rd Degree. 2900 blk Harrison Ave NW. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Olympia City Jail.
- Maher, L. Driving under the Influence 1+ priors last 10 yrs. Unknown location of arrest. Arrested by WA State Patrol, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Turney, K. Harassment. 900 blk 4th Ave E. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Olympia City Jail.
- Wells, C. Pedestrian Interference. 3000 blk Cooper Pt Rd NW. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Olympia City Jail.
Warrants – Felony or Misdemeanor
- Bouret, A. Criminal Trespass 1st Degree (M). 16500 blk 103rd Ave SE. Arrested by Yelm PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Zamora, D. Theft 3rd Degree (M). 8200 blk Quinault Dr NE. Arrested by Lacey PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
*Being arrested does not mean that a person is guilty of the charge(s) listed and all persons are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. Charges listed are initial offenses referred by the officer at the time of arrest that are based on probable cause (except in the case of a warrant arrest). The Prosecutor decides if charges will be filed in court, and if so, what those charges will be.
Please also understand that this report does not include any misdemeanor arrests made by TCSO or WSP that don’t result in a suspect being booked into jail. Misdemeanor suspects are often “cited and released”, depending on the crime, at the discretion of the Officer. We have no way of finding this information quickly.
Those who would like more information about a specific case can find it by searching the various jail rosters and other online resources, such as the “Daily Bulletin” on the Police2Citizen website.