The Arrest Report is now available for Thursday, June 3rd, 2021. Agencies in Thurston County made 5 felony arrests, 6 misdemeanor arrests, and 1 warrant arrests (0 felony, 1 misdemeanor) for a total of 12.
- Boelk, J. Child Molestation 1st Degree. Unknown location of arrest. Arrested by Thurston County Sheriff, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Bogatyrev, A. Residential Burglary DV, Violation of Protection Order DV. 3300 blk Martin Way E. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Olympia City Jail.
- Hill, W. Possession of Stolen Vehicle. 300 blk Olympia Ave NE. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Vou, A. Malicious Mischief 2nd Degree DV, Assault 4th Degree DV, Interfering with Reporting DV. Unknown location of arrest. Arrested by Thurston County Sheriff, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Wardle, J. Residential Burglary DV. 600 blk Capitol Way S. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Contarino, P. Assault 4th Degree DV. 1400 blk Fones Rd SE. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Olympia City Jail.
- Galitelo, C. DWLS 2nd Degree, Ignition Interlock Violation. 3000 blk Ruddell Rd SE. Arrested by Lacey PD, released on scene.
- Hoyt, D. Possession of Prohibited Weapon. 300 blk Franklin St NE. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Olympia City Jail.
- Johnson, T. DWLS 3rd Degree. 4600 53rd Ave SE. Arrested by Tumwater PD, released on scene.
- Ramie, D. Assault 4th Degree DV. 1500 blk Puget St NE. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Olympia City Jail.
- Valverde, P. Assault 4th Degree DV, Malicious Mischief 3rd Degree DV. 6600 blk Kirsop Village Dr SW. Arrested by Tumwater PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
Warrants – Felony or Misdemeanor
- Belka, M. Theft 3rd Degree (x2) (M). 200 blk McKenzie Ave SE. Arrested by Yelm PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
*Being arrested does not mean that a person is guilty of the charge(s) listed and all persons are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. Charges listed are initial offenses referred by the officer at the time of arrest that are based on probable cause (except in the case of a warrant arrest). The Prosecutor decides if charges will be filed in court, and if so, what those charges will be.
Please also understand that this report does not include any misdemeanor arrests made by TCSO or WSP that don’t result in a suspect being booked into jail. Misdemeanor suspects are often “cited and released”, depending on the crime, at the discretion of the Officer. We have no way of finding this information quickly.
Those who would like more information about a specific case can find it by searching the various jail rosters and other online resources, such as the “Daily Bulletin” on the Police2Citizen website.