The Arrest Report is now available for Wednesday, June 9th, 2021. Agencies in Thurston County made 2 felony arrests, 1 misdemeanor arrest, and 4 warrant arrests (2 felony, 2 misdemeanor) for a total of 7.
- Hutcheson, W. Malicious Mischief 1st Degree, Assault 3rd Degree. Unknown location of arrest. Arrested by Thurston County Sheriff, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Sura, M. Assault 1st Degree with Deadly Weapon, Driving under the Influence. 1400 blk 8th Ave SE. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Edwards, G. Assault 4th Degree DV. 2700 blk 10th Ct SE. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Olympia City Jail.
Warrants – Felony or Misdemeanor
- Foreman, I. Attempted Murder 1st Degree (F), Assault 1st Degree (F), Assault 3rd Degree (F), Felony Harassment (F). 600 blk Woodland Square Loop SE. Arrested by Lacey PD, held in Pierce County Jail.
- Hernandez, M. Theft 3rd Degree (M). 200 blk McKenzie Ave SE. Arrested by Yelm PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Nelson, Z. Malicious Mischief 3rd Degree (M). 200 blk McKenzie Ave SE. Arrested by Yelm PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Waugh, C. Drive-by Shooting (F), Possession of Stolen Firearm (F), Driving under the Influence (M), Fail to Transfer title within 45 days (M). Unknown location of arrest. Arrested by Thurston County Sheriff, held in Thurston County Jail.
*Being arrested does not mean that a person is guilty of the charge(s) listed and all persons are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. Charges listed are initial offenses referred by the officer at the time of arrest that are based on probable cause (except in the case of a warrant arrest). The Prosecutor decides if charges will be filed in court, and if so, what those charges will be.
Please also understand that this report does not include any misdemeanor arrests made by TCSO or WSP that don’t result in a suspect being booked into jail. Misdemeanor suspects are often “cited and released”, depending on the crime, at the discretion of the Officer. We have no way of finding this information quickly.
Those who would like more information about a specific case can find it by searching the various jail rosters and other online resources, such as the “Daily Bulletin” on the Police2Citizen website.