The Arrest Report is now available for Friday, June 11th, 2021. Agencies in Thurston County made 1 felony arrest, 4 misdemeanor arrests, and 3 warrant arrests (2 felony, 1 misdemeanor) for a total of 8.
- Mann, C. Burglary 2nd Degree while Armed with Deadly Weapon, Felony Harassment. Unknown location of arrest. Arrested by Thurston County Sheriff, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Davis, C. Theft 3rd Degree – Shoplifting. 2900 blk Harrison Ave NW. Arrested by Olympia PD, released on scene.
- Harrison T, DWLS 3rd Degree. 700 blk 4th Ave E. Arrested by Olympia PD, released on scene.
- McDevitt, R. Criminal Trespass 2nd Degree. 600 blk Golf Club Pl SE. Arrested by Lacey PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Rach, E. DWLS 3rd Degree. 600 blk Woodland Square Loop SE. Arrested by Lacey PD, released on scene.
Warrants – Felony or Misdemeanor
- Jones, R. Possession of Stolen Vehicle (F). Unknown location of arrest. Arrested by Thurston County Sheriff, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Parsons, J. DOC Violation – Escape Community Custody (F), DWLS 2nd Degree. 600 blk Golf Club Pl SE. Arrested by Lacey PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Thompson, J. Criminal Trespass 2nd Degree (M). 1200 blk Yelm Ave E. Arrested by Yelm PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
*Being arrested does not mean that a person is guilty of the charge(s) listed and all persons are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. Charges listed are initial offenses referred by the officer at the time of arrest that are based on probable cause (except in the case of a warrant arrest). The Prosecutor decides if charges will be filed in court, and if so, what those charges will be.
Please also understand that this report does not include any misdemeanor arrests made by TCSO or WSP that don’t result in a suspect being booked into jail. Misdemeanor suspects are often “cited and released”, depending on the crime, at the discretion of the Officer. We have no way of finding this information quickly.
Those who would like more information about a specific case can find it by searching the various jail rosters and other online resources, such as the “Daily Bulletin” on the Police2Citizen website.