The Arrest Report is now available for Monday, June 14th, 2021. Agencies in Thurston County made 1 felony arrest, 8 misdemeanor arrests, and 1 warrant arrests (1 felony, 0 misdemeanor) for a total of 10.
- Trent, H. Assault 2nd Degree. 8300 Martin Way E. Arrested by Lacey PD, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Causey, M. DWLS 3rd Degree. 3100 blk College St SE. Arrested by Lacey PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Dahman, J. Violation of No-Contact Order. 9000 blk Old Hwy 99 SE. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Olympia City Jail.
- Dooley, C. Assault 4th Degree DV. 6800 blk 14th Ave SE. Arrested by Lacey PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Johnson, T. DWLS 3rd Degree. 2400 blk College St SE. Arrested by Lacey PD, released on scene.
- Landgraf, C. DWLS 3rd Degree, Fail to Transfer Title within 45 days. 3500 blk 26th Ave NE. Arrested by Olympia PD, released on scene.
- Miller, B. DWLS 3rd Degree. 600 blk Sleater Kinney Rd SE. Arrested by Lacey PD, released on scene.
- Molnar, R. DWLS 3rd Degree. 5400 blk Martin Way E. Arrested by Lacey PD, released on scene.
- Palm, K. Malicious Mischief 3rd Degree. 200 blk Wichman St N. Arrested by Tenino PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
Warrants – Felony or Misdemeanor
- Johnson, J. Possession of Stolen Vehicle (F), Unlawful Possession of Firearm 1st Degree (F), Possession with Intent to Deliver Heroin while Armed (F), Possession with Intent to Deliver Methamphetamine while Armed (F). Unknown location of arrest. Arrested by Thurston County Sheriff, held in Thurston County Jail.
*Being arrested does not mean that a person is guilty of the charge(s) listed and all persons are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. Charges listed are initial offenses referred by the officer at the time of arrest that are based on probable cause (except in the case of a warrant arrest). The Prosecutor decides if charges will be filed in court, and if so, what those charges will be.
Please also understand that this report does not include any misdemeanor arrests made by TCSO or WSP that don’t result in a suspect being booked into jail. Misdemeanor suspects are often “cited and released”, depending on the crime, at the discretion of the Officer. We have no way of finding this information quickly.
Those who would like more information about a specific case can find it by searching the various jail rosters and other online resources, such as the “Daily Bulletin” on the Police2Citizen website.