Smoke inside Lacey mini-mart caused by faulty refrigerator

Around 6:45 pm Monday evening Lacey Fire crews responded to the Lucky Seven Food Mart at 4061 Pacific Ave SE for a report of smoke inside the store.

Crews found that the smoke was caused by a faulty refrigerator unit. They immediately disconnected the unit and mitigated the hazard.

The building has been turned back over the owners, who will be contacting maintenance.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: