The Arrest Report is now available for Friday, October 23rd, 2020. Agencies in Thurston County made 1 felony arrest, 9 misdemeanor arrests, and 1 warrant arrest (1 felony, 0 misdemeanor) – for a total of 11.
- Buchanan, W. Eluding Pursuing Police Vehicle. Unknown location of arrest. Arrested by Thurston County SO, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Andrews, L. Assault 4th Degree DV. 500 blk Coates Rd NW. Arrested by Yelm PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Cedeno, M. Hit and Run Unattended, Driving under the influence. 4400 blk 6th Ave SE. Arrested by Lacey PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Cordova, S. Driving under the influence. 14000 blk SR 507. Arrested by Yelm PD, not booked into jail.
- Furtwangler, S. Possession of Drug Paraphernalia, Making False Statement to Public Servant. 1100 blk Deschutes Pkwy SW. Arrested by Olympia PD, released on scene.
- Geiger, G. DWLS 3rd Degree. 2900 blk College St SE. Arrested by Lacey PD, released on scene.
- Kirby, J. Criminal Trespass 2nd Degree. 100 blk College St SE. Arrested by Lacey PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Mauro, G. DWLS 3rd Degree. 1100 blk Deschutes Pkwy SW. Arrested by Olympia PD, released on scene.
- McKinlay, S. Criminal Trespass 2nd Degree, Resisting or Obstructing an Officer. 3900 blk 14th Ave SE. Arrested by Lacey PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Wood, K. DWLS 3rd Degree. 100 blk Sleater Kinney Rd SE. Arrested by Lacey PD, released on scene.
Warrants (Felony or Misdemeanor)
- Collis, D. Assault 3rd Degree (F), Failure to Disperse (M), 1100 blk Deschutes Pkwy SW. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Thurston County Jail.
*Being arrested does not mean that a person is guilty of the charge(s) listed and all persons are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. Charges listed are initial offenses referred by the officer at the time of arrest that are based on probable cause (except in the case of a warrant arrest). The Prosecutor decides if charges will be filed in court, and if so, what those charges will be.
Please also understand that this report does not include any misdemeanor arrests made by TCSO or WSP that don’t result in a suspect being booked into jail. Misdemeanor suspects are often “cited and released”, depending on the crime, at the discretion of the Officer. We have no way of finding this information quickly.
Those who would like more information about a specific case can find it by searching the various jail rosters and other online resources, such as the “Daily Bulletin” on the Police2Citizen website.