The Arrest Report is now available for Saturday, October 24th, 2020. Agencies in Thurston County made 7 misdemeanor arrests, and 2 warrant arrest (0 felony, 2 misdemeanor) – for a total of 9.
There are no felony arrests to report.
- Farley, M. Property Damage. 300 blk Union Ave SE. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Olympia City Jail.
- Grondel, J. Violation of Protection Order DV. 8300 blk 49th Lp SE. Arrested by Thurston County SO, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Orosco-Cruz, M. DWLS 3rd Degree. 9100 blk Wilkensen Rd SE. Arrested by Yelm PD, released on scene.
- Sinclair, R. DWLS 3rd Degree. 9500 blk Cullens Rd SE. Arrested by Yelm PD, released on scene.
- Stiles, C. DWLS 3rd Degree. 4500 blk Yelm Hwy SE. Arrested by Lacey PD, released on scene.
- Taylor, M. Assault 4th Degree. 100 blk 4th Ave E. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Olympia City Jail.
- Wilson, S. Driving under the influence. 4900 blk Trosper St SW. Arrested by Tumwater PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
Warrants (Felony or Misdemeanor)
- Hoinowski, S. Theft 3rd Degree (2) (M), Obstructing a Public Servant (M). 1000 blk Yelm Tenino Trl. Arrested by Yelm PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Wells, S. Criminal Trespass 1st Degree. 200 blk McKenzie Ave SW. Arrested by Yelm PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
*Being arrested does not mean that a person is guilty of the charge(s) listed and all persons are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. Charges listed are initial offenses referred by the officer at the time of arrest that are based on probable cause (except in the case of a warrant arrest). The Prosecutor decides if charges will be filed in court, and if so, what those charges will be.
Please also understand that this report does not include any misdemeanor arrests made by TCSO or WSP that don’t result in a suspect being booked into jail. Misdemeanor suspects are often “cited and released”, depending on the crime, at the discretion of the Officer. We have no way of finding this information quickly.
Those who would like more information about a specific case can find it by searching the various jail rosters and other online resources, such as the “Daily Bulletin” on the Police2Citizen website.