The Arrest Report is now available for Friday, November 13th, 2020. Agencies in Thurston County made 5 misdemeanor arrests and 4 warrant arrests (3 felony, 1 misdemeanor) for a total of 9.
There are no felony arrests to report.
- Chheng, S. Theft 3rd Degree – Shoplifting, Criminal Trespass 1st Degree. 17100 blk SR 507. Arrested by Yelm PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Graeber, M. Driving under the Influence 1+ priors last 10 yrs, DWLS 2nd Degree, Ignition Interlock Violation. Unknown location of arrest. Arrested by WA State Patrol, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Lacina, L. Criminal Trespass 2nd Degree. 600 blk Sleater Kinney Rd SE. Arrested by Lacey PD, released on scene.
- Sombrano, B. Assault 4th Degree DV. 16300 blk Richmond Ct SE. Arrested by Yelm PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Weber, A. Theft 3rd Degree – Shoplifting. 17100 blk SR 507. Arrested by Yelm PD, released on scene.
Warrants (Felony or Misdemeanor)
- Brissett, J. DOC Violation – Escape Community Custody (F). 17100 blk SR 507. Arrested by Yelm PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Mendez, D. Material Witness Warrant (M). 16200 blk Prairie Creek Loop SE. Arrested by Yelm PD, held in Lewis County Jail.
- Persell, A. Attempted Rape of Opposite-Sex Child 1st Degree (F), Attempted Rape 2nd Degree (F). Unknown location of arrest. Arrested by Thurston County SO, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Williams, E. Robbery 1st Degree (F). FBI Transport. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Thurston County Jail.
*Being arrested does not mean that a person is guilty of the charge(s) listed and all persons are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. Charges listed are initial offenses referred by the officer at the time of arrest that are based on probable cause (except in the case of a warrant arrest). The Prosecutor decides if charges will be filed in court, and if so, what those charges will be.
Please also understand that this report does not include any misdemeanor arrests made by TCSO or WSP that don’t result in a suspect being booked into jail. Misdemeanor suspects are often “cited and released”, depending on the crime, at the discretion of the Officer. We have no way of finding this information quickly.
Those who would like more information about a specific case can find it by searching the various jail rosters and other online resources, such as the “Daily Bulletin” on the Police2Citizen website.