The Arrest Report is now available for Saturday, November 14th, 2020. Agencies in Thurston County made 2 felony arrests, 7 misdemeanor arrests and 2 warrant arrests (0 felony, 2 misdemeanor) for a total of 11.
- Brown, C. Possession Controlled Subst Mushrooms with Intent to Deliver, Possession Controlled Subst Marijuana with Intent to Deliver, Possession of Legend Drug without Script, Possession Dangerous Weapon, Obstructing Law Enforcement Officer. Unknown location of arrest. Arrested by Thurston County Sheriff, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Davis, J. Eluding Pursuing Police Vehicle, Possession Controlled Subst Synthetic Narcotic, DWLS 3rd Degree, Possession of Drug Paraphernalia, Reckless Driving. 17100 blk SR 507. Arrested by Yelm PD, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Brannam, T. Criminal Trespass 2nd Degree. 600 blk Columbia St NW. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Olympia City Jail.
- Cline, C. Driving under the Influence. 2200 blk 7th Ave SE. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Olympia City Jail.
- Craig, J. Driving under the Influence. 800 blk Plum St SE. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Olympia City Jail.
- Fowler, S. Driving under the Influence, Hit and Run Unattended, DWLS 2nd Degree. 1000 blk Daisy Ln SW. Arrested by Tumwater PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Gonzalez-Barragan, J. Driving under the Influence 1+ priors last 10 years, DWLS 2nd Degree. Unknown location of arrest. Arrested by Thurston County SO, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Meyers, J. DWLS 3rd Degree. 300 blk Yelm Ave W. Arrested by Yelm PD, released on scene.
- Sumey, S. DWLS 3rd Degree. 16500 blk SR 507. Arrested by Yelm PD, released on scene.
Warrants (Felony or Misdemeanor)
- Irons, M. Criminal Trespass 1st Degree. 600 blk Sleater Kinney Rd SE. Arrested by Lacey PD, released on scene.
- Taurman, B. Theft 3rd Degree. 4800 blk Belair Dr SE. Arrested by Lacey PD, released on scene.
*Being arrested does not mean that a person is guilty of the charge(s) listed and all persons are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. Charges listed are initial offenses referred by the officer at the time of arrest that are based on probable cause (except in the case of a warrant arrest). The Prosecutor decides if charges will be filed in court, and if so, what those charges will be.
Please also understand that this report does not include any misdemeanor arrests made by TCSO or WSP that don’t result in a suspect being booked into jail. Misdemeanor suspects are often “cited and released”, depending on the crime, at the discretion of the Officer. We have no way of finding this information quickly.
Those who would like more information about a specific case can find it by searching the various jail rosters and other online resources, such as the “Daily Bulletin” on the Police2Citizen website.