The Arrest Report is now available for Sunday, November 15th, 2020. Agencies in Thurston County made 10 misdemeanor arrests and 3 warrant arrests (3 felony, 0 misdemeanor) for a total of 13.
- There are no felony arrests to report.
- Barkis, M. Theft 3rd Degree – Other Larceny. 1400 blk Marvin Rd NE. Arrested by Lacey PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Brannam, T. Criminal Trespass 2nd Degree. 200 blk Simmons St NW. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Olympia City Jail.
- Carr, G. Theft 3rd Degree – Shoplifting. 1400 blk Marvin Rd NE. Arrested by Lacey PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Carter, T. Assault 4th Degree DV. 3200 blk Capital Mall Dr SW. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Olympia City Jail.
- Cummins, C. DWLS 3rd Degree. 2800 blk Ruddell Rd SE. Arrested by Lacey PD, released on scene.
- Gravlin, C. Theft 3rd Degree, Obstructing Law Enforcement Officer. 900 blk Yelm Ave E. Arrested by Yelm PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Jarrett, B. Disorderly Conduct. 100 blk Cooper Pt Rd NW. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Olympia City Jail.
- Sturdevant, A. Assault 4th Degree DV. 14800 blk 99th Ave SE. Arrested by Yelm PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Turner, N. DWLS 2nd Degree. 6900 blk Capitol Blvd S. Arrested by Tumwater PD, released on scene.
- Zucati, J. Assault 4th Degree DV. Unknown location of arrest. Arrested by Thurston County Sheriff, held in Thurston County Jail.
Warrants (Felony or Misdemeanor)
- Mcnair, S. Possession Controlled Subst Unspecified (F), Assault 4th Degree DV (M), Violation of Protection Order DV (M). 16500 blk SR 507. Arrested by Yelm PD, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Meeks, T. DOC Violation – Escape Community Custody (F), Criminal Trespass 2nd Degree (M – New). 1600 blk Mottman Rd SW. Arrested by Tumwater PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Osier, J. DOC Violation – Escape Community Custody (F). 1800 blk 8th Ave SE. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
*Being arrested does not mean that a person is guilty of the charge(s) listed and all persons are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. Charges listed are initial offenses referred by the officer at the time of arrest that are based on probable cause (except in the case of a warrant arrest). The Prosecutor decides if charges will be filed in court, and if so, what those charges will be.
Please also understand that this report does not include any misdemeanor arrests made by TCSO or WSP that don’t result in a suspect being booked into jail. Misdemeanor suspects are often “cited and released”, depending on the crime, at the discretion of the Officer. We have no way of finding this information quickly.
Those who would like more information about a specific case can find it by searching the various jail rosters and other online resources, such as the “Daily Bulletin” on the Police2Citizen website.