The Arrest Report is now available for Wednesday, November 18th, 2020. Agencies in Thurston County made 1 felony arrests, 2 misdemeanor arrests and 2 warrant arrests (2 felony, 0 misdemeanor) for a total of 5.
- Malen, A. Assault 2nd Degree. 3900 blk 14th Ave SE. Arrested by Lacey PD, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Jones, J. Theft 3rd Degree – Shoplifting, Resisting/Obstructing Police Officer. 1400 blk Galaxy Dr NE. Arrested by Lacey PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Timi, K. Assault 4th Degree DV. Unknown location of arrest. Arrested by Thurston County Sheriff, held in Thurston County Jail.
Warrants (Felony or Misdemeanor)
- Newell, T. DOC Violation – Escape Community Custody (F). 500 blk Cleveland Ave SE. Arrested by Tumwater PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Proefrock, A. Identity Theft 2nd Degree (F), Theft 3rd Degree (M). Unknown location of arrest. Arrested by Thurston County Sheriff, held in Thurston County Jail.
*Being arrested does not mean that a person is guilty of the charge(s) listed and all persons are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. Charges listed are initial offenses referred by the officer at the time of arrest that are based on probable cause (except in the case of a warrant arrest). The Prosecutor decides if charges will be filed in court, and if so, what those charges will be.
Please also understand that this report does not include any misdemeanor arrests made by TCSO or WSP that don’t result in a suspect being booked into jail. Misdemeanor suspects are often “cited and released”, depending on the crime, at the discretion of the Officer. We have no way of finding this information quickly.
Those who would like more information about a specific case can find it by searching the various jail rosters and other online resources, such as the “Daily Bulletin” on the Police2Citizen website.