The Arrest Report is now available for Friday, November 27th, 2020. Agencies in Thurston County made 2 felony arrests, 7 misdemeanor arrests, and 4 warrant arrests (1 felony, 3 misdemeanor) for a total of 13.
The Thurston County Jail Roster online appears to be not functioning properly, and this means some data is missing from this report. When the website comes back up, there will be a catch-up of the missing records.
- Polito, J. Assault 3rd Degree, Obstructing/Resisting Police Officer (M). 1400 blk Marvin Rd NE. Arrested by Lacey PD, likely held in Thurston County Jail.
- Tonuao, S. Possession Controlled Substance Synthetic Narcotic, Theft 3rd Degree – Shoplifting (M). 17100 blk SR 507. Arrested by Yelm PD, likely held in Thurston County Jail.
- Bailey, R. Assault 4th Degree DV. 2900 blk 54th Ave SW. Arrested by Tumwater PD, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Espinosa-Flores, A. Driving under the Influence. 1000 blk 4th Ave E. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Olympia City Jail.
- Morales, N. Ignition Interlock Violation. 3200 blk Ruddell Rd SE. Arrested by Lacey PD, released on scene.
- Parmley, A. Theft 3rd Degree Larceny. 700 blk Sleater Kinney Rd SE. Arrested by Lacey PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Sackrider, R. Violation of Protection Order DV. 1100 blk Archwood Dr SW. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Olympia City Jail.
- Villalana, H. Assault 4th Degree. 3200 blk Pacific Ave SE. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Olympia City Jail.
- Zier, C. Driving under the Influence. 500 blk 4th Ave E. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Olympia City Jail.
Warrants (Felony or Misdemeanor)
- Bland, K. Stalking DV (M). 200 blk McKenzie Ave SE. Arrested by Yelm PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Jones, A. Vehicle Prowling 2nd Degree (M). 200 blk McKenzie Ave SE. Arrested by Yelm PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Ockerman, B. DOC Violation – Escape Community Custody (F), Assault 4th Degree DV (x3) (M). 9300 blk Prairie Wind St SE. Arrested by Yelm PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Reynolds, S. Theft 3rd Degree (x3) (M), Criminal Trespass 2nd Degree (M). 600 blk Sleater Kinney Rd SE. Arrested by Lacey PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
*Being arrested does not mean that a person is guilty of the charge(s) listed and all persons are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. Charges listed are initial offenses referred by the officer at the time of arrest that are based on probable cause (except in the case of a warrant arrest). The Prosecutor decides if charges will be filed in court, and if so, what those charges will be.
Please also understand that this report does not include any misdemeanor arrests made by TCSO or WSP that don’t result in a suspect being booked into jail. Misdemeanor suspects are often “cited and released”, depending on the crime, at the discretion of the Officer. We have no way of finding this information quickly.
Those who would like more information about a specific case can find it by searching the various jail rosters and other online resources, such as the “Daily Bulletin” on the Police2Citizen website.