The Arrest Report is now available for Saturday, November 28th, 2020. Agencies in Thurston County made 3 felony arrests, 4 misdemeanor arrests, and 4 warrant arrests (3 felony, 1 misdemeanor) for a total of 11.
The Thurston County Jail Roster online appears to be not functioning properly, and this means some data is missing from this report. When the website comes back up, there will be a catch-up of the missing records.
- Clevenger, M. Possession Controlled Subst Synthetic Narcotic. 600 blk Sleater Kinney Rd SE. Arrested by Lacey PD, likely held in Thurston County Jail.
- Paschich, D. Assault 2nd Degree, Harassment Threats to Kill. 500 blk Lilly Rd NE. Arrested by Olympia PD, likely held in Thurston County Jail.
- Warren, C. Eluding Pursuing Police Vehicle, Obstructing Law Enforcement Officer (M), Reckless Driving (M). 17800 blk Bucoda Hwy SW. Arrested by Tenino PD, likely held in Thurston County Jail.
- Crofton, J. Theft 3rd Degree – Shoplifting. 400 blk Cooper Pt Rd SW. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Olympia City Jail.
- Greenwell, J. Driving under the Influence. 5500 blk Littlerock Rd SW. Arrested by Tumwater PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Taurman, B. DWLS 3rd Degree. 200 blk Sleater Kinney RD SE. Arrested by Lacey PD, released on scene.
- Vinton, P. Violation of No-Contact Order DV. 2700 blk 24th Ave SE. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Olympia City Jail.
Warrants (Felony or Misdemeanor)
- Paggett, D. DOC Violation – Escape Community Custody (F), Theft 3rd Degree – Shoplifting (M – New). 1300 blk Fones Rd SE. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Regna, J. Driving under the Influence. 900 blk Plum St SE. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Olympia City Jail.
- Wilkins, A. DOC Violation – Escape Community Custody (F), Hit and Run Unattended Vehicle (M). 4600 blk 45th Ave SE. Arrested by Lacey PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Worland, T. DOC Violation – Escape Community Custody (F). 100 blk Deschutes Pkwy SW. Arrested by Tumwater PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
*Being arrested does not mean that a person is guilty of the charge(s) listed and all persons are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. Charges listed are initial offenses referred by the officer at the time of arrest that are based on probable cause (except in the case of a warrant arrest). The Prosecutor decides if charges will be filed in court, and if so, what those charges will be.
Please also understand that this report does not include any misdemeanor arrests made by TCSO or WSP that don’t result in a suspect being booked into jail. Misdemeanor suspects are often “cited and released”, depending on the crime, at the discretion of the Officer. We have no way of finding this information quickly.
Those who would like more information about a specific case can find it by searching the various jail rosters and other online resources, such as the “Daily Bulletin” on the Police2Citizen website.