The Arrest Report is now available for Sunday, November 29th, 2020. Agencies in Thurston County made 2 felony arrests and 6 misdemeanor arrests for a total of 6.
The Thurston County Jail Roster online appears to be not functioning properly, and this means some data is missing from this report. When the website comes back up, there will be a catch-up of the missing records.
- Bice, S. Vehicular Assault, Possession Controlled Subst Synthetic Narco, Driving under the Influence. 1500 blk North St SE. Arrested by Olympia PD, likely held in Thurston County Jail.
- Lund, K. Assault 3rd Degree – Law Enforcement, Harming a Police Dog. 8800 blk Steilacoom Rd SE. Arrested by Lacey PD/Thurston County Sheriff, likely held in Thurston County Jail.
- Beddoes, K. DWLS 3rd Degree, Obstructing Law Enforcement Officer, Failure to Display Insurance ID (TI*), No Headlights on Motor Vehicle (TI). 4600 blk Capitol Blvd S. Arrested by Tumwater PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Lacina, L. Criminal Trespass 1st Degree. 600 blk Sleater Kinney Rd SE. Arrested by Lacey PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Mulkem, J. Theft of Rental-Leased or Leased-Purchased Property, Criminal Trespass 1st Degree. 1600 blk Mottman Rd SW. Arrested by Tumwater PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Williams, S. Theft 3rd Degree – Shoplifting. 1400 blk Galaxy Dr NE. Arrested by Lacey PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
*TI – Traffic Infraction
*Being arrested does not mean that a person is guilty of the charge(s) listed and all persons are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. Charges listed are initial offenses referred by the officer at the time of arrest that are based on probable cause (except in the case of a warrant arrest). The Prosecutor decides if charges will be filed in court, and if so, what those charges will be.
Please also understand that this report does not include any misdemeanor arrests made by TCSO or WSP that don’t result in a suspect being booked into jail. Misdemeanor suspects are often “cited and released”, depending on the crime, at the discretion of the Officer. We have no way of finding this information quickly.
Those who would like more information about a specific case can find it by searching the various jail rosters and other online resources, such as the “Daily Bulletin” on the Police2Citizen website.