The Arrest Report is now available for Sunday, January 3rd, 2021. Agencies in Thurston County made 3 felony arrests, 6 misdemeanor arrests, and 2 warrant arrest (1 felony, 1 misdemeanor) for a total of 11.
- Booth, A. Assault 2nd Degree DV, Assault in Violation of Protection Order DV. 4800 blk Rural Rd SW. Arrested by Tumwater PD, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Hope, M. Assault 3rd Degree – Healthcare Professional, Assault 4th Degree. 400 blk Lilly Rd NE. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Miller, R. Possession Controlled Subst Synthetic, DWLS 3rd Degree (M), Ignition Interlock Violation (M). 3300 blk Ensign Rd SE. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Haley, S. Malicious Mischief 3rd Degree DV, Hit and Run Unattended Vehicle/Property. Unknown location of arrest. Arrested by Thurston County Sheriff, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Jordan, J. DWLS 3rd Degree. 4500 blk Pacific Ave SE. Arrested by Lacey PD, released on scene.
- Macmillan, J. DWLS 3rd Degree. 4500 blk Lacey Blvd SE. Arrested by Lacey PD, released on scene.
- Moore, R. Hit and Run Attended Vehicle. 5900 blk Littlerock Rd SW. Arrested by Tumwater PD, released on scene.
- Schira, G. Violation of Protection Order DV. 900 blk Enterprise Dr NE. Arrested by Lacey PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Taleak, C. Assault 4th Degree DV. 1400 blk Magnolia St SE. Arrested by Lacey PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
Warrants – Felony or Misdemeanor
- Martinez-Merino, S. Violation of No-Contact Order DV. Unknown location of arrest. Arrested by Thurston County Sheriff, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Pinherio, J. Unknown Type Felony Warrant. 5800 blk Pacific Ave SE. Arrested by Lacey PD, unknown custody status.
*Being arrested does not mean that a person is guilty of the charge(s) listed and all persons are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. Charges listed are initial offenses referred by the officer at the time of arrest that are based on probable cause (except in the case of a warrant arrest). The Prosecutor decides if charges will be filed in court, and if so, what those charges will be.
Please also understand that this report does not include any misdemeanor arrests made by TCSO or WSP that don’t result in a suspect being booked into jail. Misdemeanor suspects are often “cited and released”, depending on the crime, at the discretion of the Officer. We have no way of finding this information quickly.
Those who would like more information about a specific case can find it by searching the various jail rosters and other online resources, such as the “Daily Bulletin” on the Police2Citizen website.