The Arrest Report is now available for Monday, January 4th, 2021. Agencies in Thurston County made 1 felony arrest, 6 misdemeanor arrests, and 2 warrant arrests (1 felony, 1 misdemeanor) for a total of 9.
- Dougherty, J. Assault 2nd Degree. Unknown location of arrest. Arrested by Thurston County Sheriff, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Crayk, C. Malicious Mischief 3rd Degree DV. Unknown location of arrest. Arrested by Thurston County Sheriff, held in Thurston County Jail.
- Logan, C. DWLS 3rd Degree. 2200 blk Cooper Point Rd SW. Arrested by Olympia PD, released on scene.
- Rector, M. DWLS 3rd Degree. 400 blk Sleater Kinney Rd SE. Arrested by Lacey PD, released on scene.
- Searl, K. DWLS 3rd Degree. 1400 blk Golf Club Rd SE. Arrested by Lacey PD, released on scene.
- Towner, B. Malicious Mischief 3rd Degree. 3900 blk Cleveland Ave SE. Arrested by Tumwater PD, held in Nisqually Jail.
- Wilder, T. DWLS 3rd Degree. 800 blk Anthony Ct SW. Arrested by Tumwater PD, released on scene.
Warrants – Felony or Misdemeanor
- Deguise, J. DOC Violation – Escape Community Custody (F). 5900 blk Littlerock Rd SW. Arrested by Tumwater PD, held in SCORE Jail.
- Redmond, J. FTC – Violation of Protection Order DV. 900 blk Plum St SE. Arrested by Olympia PD, held in Olympia City Jail.
*Being arrested does not mean that a person is guilty of the charge(s) listed and all persons are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. Charges listed are initial offenses referred by the officer at the time of arrest that are based on probable cause (except in the case of a warrant arrest). The Prosecutor decides if charges will be filed in court, and if so, what those charges will be.
Please also understand that this report does not include any misdemeanor arrests made by TCSO or WSP that don’t result in a suspect being booked into jail. Misdemeanor suspects are often “cited and released”, depending on the crime, at the discretion of the Officer. We have no way of finding this information quickly.
Those who would like more information about a specific case can find it by searching the various jail rosters and other online resources, such as the “Daily Bulletin” on the Police2Citizen website.